Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes its the small wins- ie. finding $2 at the bottom of the pool today. 🏊‍♀️
I once swam past $2 in the deep end thinking that one of the many kids playing there would just pick it up. After about 45 minutes of it still sitting there unnoticed thought stuff it and I went down and got it myself.

Sometimes its the small wins- ie. finding $2 at the bottom of the pool today. 🏊‍♀️

Would be funny to superglue it to the bottom. Outside the bar up the beach one of my mates stuck a $1 coin to the footpath, we just sit outside there and watch people try to pick it up, very entertaining ha ha

Would be funny to superglue it to the bottom. Outside the bar up the beach one of my mates stuck a $1 coin to the footpath, we just sit outside there and watch people try to pick it up, very entertaining ha ha
$2 and even $1 have a surface too small to stick well and are of a value that someone is likely to bother to chip it off. 50c work way better.

Our caravan purchase fell through - im glad in the end. The one we purchased when manufactured was a s**t-show - so many things wrong with it. Told them to make a new one but in the end we agreed to go our own way, got our deposit back (+$300 for them ******* us around). The guy we were dealing with was always hard to get a hold of and in the end the quality didnt look as good as the van we were first shown and i had major doubts on their abilities after that.

Going to the caravan show in ballarat to look at one we had an eye on the last few months (and whatever else is on show). Just hope any wait on a new van isnt too long - need it by Christmas so hopefully shouldnt be a problem (some places have a 12 month wait due to high demand)

It's been there over a year now, there's even a $2 stuck outside the Thai restaurant as well.
Maybe you live in a far, far more affluent area than me where people think it's not worth the effort of bending over to pick it up let alone chip it off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I visited my gf’s aunt a few weeks back on their farm and there wasnt enough beds for everyone so my gf and i stayed in his caravan. Must admit I did enjoy it. May get one myself
Interesting plot twist.

xs7x9sqzo9lyqerr24wn.jpg

I was looking to buy one of these a couple of years ago after renting one overseas and loved it. Reckon 10-15k would have gotten you a decent bus then (just didn't have room to store it at that point in time), now they're easily 25-30K.

Unfortunately nothing newer than these has any real character about them imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back