Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - Eagles v Dockers Sun May 2nd 4:40pm EST (Optus) Eagles Podcast Link in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that would have to go down as one of the worst derbies of all time, no crowd and a dull one sided game after half time.

They needed the fake booing crowd noise.

lucky the dockers kicked straight and there was no crowd

could of been a 100 point flogging

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Eagles .That's eleven in a row.More than six years of dominance .I dunno some of their supporters still got an attitude so I appreciate putting them in their place again.Just for the sake of a few knobs who give a bit of lip I appreciate beating Fremantle extra.

F*ck me I wouldnt wanna be a Freo supporter for quids.

Imagine it: you havent beaten your cross-town rival in 5 years. You've watched and licked your lips as they lose player after player to multiple week-long injuries in the countdown to the derby. Meanwhile, your team's star is on the rise - strung a few wins together and you're actually going into this one ahead on the ladder for a change! The day before the game news leaks that their last remaining A-grade defender is pulled, and their former captain didnt get up after being touted as playing all week. Its the weakest team West Coast have put on the park in a decade, and to add to the good news the state Premier has just robbed them of a home crowd that could have spurred them over the line - you've got them on toast!

And then BAM! 10 goal loss.

Never change Freo, you useless pr*cks. Never, ever change.

Last edited:
F*ck me I wouldnt wanna be a Freo supporter for quids.

Imagine it: you havent beaten your cross-town rival in 5 years. You've watched and licked your lips as they lose player after player to multiple week-long injuries in the countdown to the derby. Meanwhile, your team's star is on the rise - strung a few wins together and you're actually going into this one ahead on the ladder for a change! The day before the game news leaks that their last remaining A-grade defender is pulled, and their former captain didnt get up after being touted as playing all week. Its the weakest team West Coast have put on the park in a decade, and to add to the good news the state Premier has just robbed them of a home crowd that could have spurred them over the line - you've got them on toast!

And then BAM! 10 goal loss.

Never change Freo, you useless pr*cks. Never, ever change.

At least they can take solace in Brad Hill playing another s**t game this weekend.

Oh…..

Back