AFL Player #24: Nick Bryan

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking there are a few guys like Nick Bryan in the league now. Ryder was perhaps the first one I can remember dominating (Dean Cox for all his glory was cumbersome too, Paddy could genuinely play ruck rover).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally... Rucks who are just another player when the ball is in motion..

Poor old rucks, a bit like drummers - what do you call a guy who hangs around with footballers? A ruckman.

Excellent debut.

I mean he was probably the reason we lost because Pittonet was able to give them first use a lot of the time but that is to be expected with a light frame going against a mature ruckman. Great to see him keep fighting to the end too.

I'd only use him if absolutely necessary for the rest of the year but I think the games he does get will be really good for him in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugely impressive debut.

Out of his weight division against Pittonet but kept toiling.

Was great around the ground.

Not surprised he looked as good as he did in glimpses but I am surprised he's basically a viable no 1 ruck this early.
Agree. Pittonet was too strong and had a decent amount of clearance but Bryan showed the potential . Was on empty in the last quarter but that was to be expected.

David King reporting on fox 'first crack' podcast that the Suns are trying to lure him.
Apparently offered him 3 years at 350-400k per year.

Basically trying to do what St Kilda tried with Draper in trying to get them before they are proven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back