2nds AFC 2021 SANFL Thread - We're baaaaaaaack (in the SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think his problem is fat, I think it's just excess muscle bulk. His genetics mean that he's built like an ox. It's going to be very hard for him to change that. There is an AFL footballer inside his body, but it's hidden under at least 5-10kg of excess muscle bulk.
His mid core is very lean , he's just genetically got trunk legs which are hard to change.

Yes I watched today, as I did at Adelaide oval yesterday where I watched from the stands.
The same stand that Jones was in,
Ask yourself why Jones was in the stand and why he can't get a game in that team.. did you see our midfield yesterday ? Rubbish.

Chayce played sanfl today and did ok.

You can be happy with that, no worries.
I'm not.

We aren't talking about a rookie pick here he's a
Top 10 pick with 3 years of development.
He walked in the door with elite fitness, that alone should see him averaging 20+ possessions a game at sanfl level.
I was talking about a Football Player who Played today, for our SANFL team, and Showed Glispes of his better form,
So Yea I am Happy with His Game today,

Riley Knight had 7 years to prove he could play at AFL level and never could. Not worth spending 1 minute of time thinking about
Perennially injured... best suited to where lower levels of training needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it mean if the was a live telecast it won't be on Digital pass as I didn't record it?
replay available on 7plus, have to register an account, quality better than the digital pass, chromecasts Ok on a 60" screen

Ben Davis?

He was putrid today, definitely not the game of a player playing for his AFL career.

Newchurch is miles off AFL if we're being serious, shedloads of talent but he got a long way to go to realise that potential.
Typo. In today’s game I didn’t rate Davis or Newchurch

Got desisted by the wooden spooner FFS

I guess wooden spooners must be batting 100% for correct decisions made. I think it would be fair to say you don’t perform like us over the last 3 and a bit years without making some poor decisions. I’d be more inclined to consider it more correct if we weren’t wooden spooners.

Just on the development of Fog.

He has at 18 touches and kicked a goal ,

His average in '19 was was 13. He's getting more clearance etc.

I wonder if for the sake of development it wouldn't be better to give him 3 weeks in the SANFL to start racking up possessions before dumping him back in the AFL?

Jones.....may have found his position. Sturt had to nullify him as he was racking up touches and doing damage running off half back.

Warrell.....can find the ball, solid game.

Newchurch....will need to learn to take body contact sometimes. You can't be THAT outside. Hope he makes it but on that game he'd be dropped to the Reserves in any other SANFL club.

I hear that Oliver Davis was very good on the weekend for Clarence against Kingborough, best on ground apparently. Am told that he gave an interview after the game and said he was playing in Adelaide next week. As I dont subscribe to our local paper I have no sources other than “this bloke at work told me”.
Get him straight into the AFL side

I hear that Oliver Davis was very good on the weekend for Clarence against Kingborough, best on ground apparently. Am told that he gave an interview after the game and said he was playing in Adelaide next week. As I dont subscribe to our local paper I have no sources other than “this bloke at work told me”.
Screenshot 2021-05-03 1.37.20 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back