Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personal leave is personal leave. Why people would complain that the club stated such should mind their own bloody business.

Keep ya chin up Luke. All the best.

Makes sense as to why his form was all over the shop. Sincerest apologies. I lost my old girl when I was 17. Know what its like. Keep ya chin up lad.

Watching someone you love slowly fade away from cancer is a very sad and numbing experience, it's very hard to focus on other parts of your life and to find joy from them. It's very sad to hear about Luke's father, condolences to the Davies-Uniacke family.

Takes time Luke. A lot of time.

I lost my old man at 19 in a car accident and spent the best part of 15 years dealing with it with not much support. Punching on and wound licking was my therapy but I'm sure you will be well looked after by the club.

Be good to yourself. Be good to others.

Footy in itself will be therapeutic. Hit and be hit. Embrace the ups and downs.

Didnt know about Comben. Its just s**t when you're a young man finding your way.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Condolences Luke, I couldn’t imagine what you are going through right now. Keep your head held high, he will be watching you from above

#*cancer

Take as much time as you need buddy, family first

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering whether the Cunnington kiss and point to the sky was LDU related. Sad that this is now confirmed. Poor bloke, footy would’ve been the furthest thing from his mind the past month and goes to show that sometimes we should have a hard think about pot shotting someone online. We never know the full story. Hope his family take care of one another and that we can see him back at the club when he feels ready. RIP

Was wondering whether the Cunnington kiss and point to the sky was LDU related. Sad that this is now confirmed. Poor bloke, footy would’ve been the furthest thing from his mind the past month and goes to show that sometimes we should have a hard think about pot shotting someone online. We never know the full story. Hope his family take care of one another and that we can see him back at the club when he feels ready. RIP

More likely related to Ben's recently deceased grandad I imagine. But maybe that's selling Ben short and maybe he was giving a little shout out to both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back