Game Day Round 7: West Coast Eagles vs Fremantle Trados, Sunday 2/5 @ West Coast Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a knob and then there is this. We beat a team for the 11th straight time after getting flogged by 97 points last week, have previously capitulated 8 goals straight to lose to a sh*t StKilda team and coughing up another win against the Dogs after Cripps inexplicably kicked into the man on the mark.

Leave this stuff until the end of the season. Today proves nothing. And it's floggy.

So you guys are happy to dish it out but are too sensitive to cop it in return. Gotcha.

Take it on the chin and move onto predicting when we're next getting belted.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Hahaha, you're an absolute joke! To question my self-awareness, when clearly my musings and discussions on our great game have garnered me more positive responses than your insipid rubbish. Just take a moment to view my reaction score, and you'll see I'm far from lacking in self-awareness flog. You can't even conjure up an authentic username that exhibits one iota of uniqueness, let alone not consist of illegitimate grammar and abbreviations. I'd like to meet you in real life, as you'd never say such things to my face. Oh, and it seems you've studied my travels on Big Footy with meticulous detail, as I'm apparently the funniest, out of what must be more than tens of thousands of posters! I'm living rent free in your mentally-challenged little head. Perhaps get an education before even mentioning my name, as you're the kind of person I'd manage at work.
That's a lot of words just to say 'I'm a knob'.

Cute reaction score, too. I remember when mine was that low.

JezMez

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
So you guys are happy to dish it out but are too sensitive to cop it in return. Gotcha.

Take it on the chin and move onto predicting when we're next getting belted.
Dished out? People dished it out to the club (players, coaches etc). That's what happens with under preformance.

Now after one win, you're "dishing it out" on behalf of the coach and players.

Tell me, what made you take criticism of other people (i.e. not yourself) so personally?

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Fold the club
Screenshot_20210502-204119_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210502-203534_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210502-203320_Chrome.jpg

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams

JezMez

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
You'd think that the club are going to have to explain it. I didn't know the OK symbol had been hijacked by white supremacists until just now. I'd doubt our players are KKK types, and if JJ is using, it must mean something else.

Time for a new symbol though.

Trav22

All Australian
Oct 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
If you guys want a laugh head on over to the Freo board....
Few of my personal favorites,
“Tim Kelly has 40 and he’s not even good”
Or
“We all know the derby’s are WC’s grand finals”
Funny thing too say coming from a club that has never won one 🤔
What would they know about grand finals!!

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
You'd think that the club are going to have to explain it.
No, the club are not going to have to explain the players using a hand symbol that was also used that one time by someone with a bad background.

White Supremacists also use the pepe frog meme. That doesn't make it a symbol of white supremacy.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
You'd think that the club are going to have to explain it. I didn't know the OK symbol had been hijacked by white supremacists until just now. I'd doubt our players are KKK types, and if JJ is using, it must mean something else.

Time for a new symbol though.
Think you're making far more out of it than there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back