Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

A few Collingwood mates reckon that Buckley has lost the players and they’ve had enough of him. Winnable game if we keep at it for the whole game. Pressure and anxiety will build and build the longer the game goes and we’re still in it. We need to get off to a good start. Will be great if we win to sit back, smoke a big fat cigar and savour the fallout at Pieland.

A few Collingwood mates reckon that Buckley has lost the players and they’ve had enough of him. Winnable game if we keep at it for the whole game. Pressure and anxiety will build and build the longer the game goes and we’re still in it. We need to get off to a good start. Will be great if we win to sit back, smoke a big fat cigar and savour the fallout at Pieland.
Interesting. It was mentioned today on Fox via their footy manager Graham Wright that they were going to extend him for another two years.

Game at 4.35 on a Saturday the AFL just can't give us a a good time slot can they lol. Looking forward to our 3.37 sometime, somewhere.
We are pretty ordinary at the minute though AB..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I want the lads to have a dip and get some reward for effort, happy to have the 4 points go to the pies this week and get that nice little buffer of 2 games between us for the rest of the year. Our percentage is that low that we can win 2 to see out the year and still end up with pick 1

don’t need horne going to the giants

There is a tremendous irony in Collingwood supporters calling us Norf.

I get they are too stupid to appreciate it though.

Which makes it all the funnier really.

I hope Bonar gets up as he seems a very good match up for JDG.
He’s been massive for us this year. I had him heading towards the scrap heap along with Hall but their move to the backline has been a revelation.

JZ’s knee hit his thigh like a scud missile so I reckon he’ll be out for one, maybe two..

insane, campbell played probably his best game for the club, clunked marks he usually drops, competed at ground level, and kicked two goals. one of your worst calls yet.
I love how TZ disliked this post, because he just knows he's made even worse calls before.

we are in rebuild mode this year is about the kids

Every game we can get into the young guys including Xerri is going to be of greater net gain than the likes of Atley and Tom Campbell
And if god forbid we become even more uncompetitive on the field due to 2/3rd of the team being inexperienced kids? Is that good for our development? We're running about as fine a line in that regard as we can.

And if god forbid we become even more uncompetitive on the field due to 2/3rd of the team being inexperienced kids? Is that good for our development? We're running about as fine a line in that regard as we can.
That’s fine
We are already getting thumped - losing by 50 vs say 80 could care less

Just take in the losses
Pump the games into the kids

And hell if it makes you feel better if we go winless we’ll get a PP for sure which will also fast track the rebuild

But at least come years end we hopefully have 20 more games into Xerri, Phillips, Lazzaro, Powell, LDU etc

Instead of ******* Tom Campbell and Shaun Atley as an example

Remove this Banner Ad

Back