• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, own up, who suggested Brad Scott.

I reckon I'd suggest him over Hinkley at this point. We would atleast see some change for better or worse.

It was in the rain, rare for our guys so far.

A distinct lack of effort apparently.

I'm remembering back to the old days, when Ports now and again had similar lethargic no-reason-for-it days each year. Then come out fighting the next week.

Concerning, but not coach-sacking situation yet.

It was in the rain, rare for our guys so far.

A distinct lack of effort apparently.

I'm remembering back to the old days, when Ports now and again had similar lethargic no-reason-for-it days each year. Then come out fighting the next week.

Concerning, but not coach-sacking situation yet.
A win this week will paper over nothing.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Kingsley.

What's the maths to move Ken on?
Collingwood maybe Carlton looking for coaches and Vics love Ken. It would be an easy sell to their supporters.

Last edited:
Adem Yze's CV is looking ok as well.

It is a really good time to be in the market for a coach.
Our list is as good as it gets we add Merritt next year you could not ask for better.

Kingsley reads well
Schoey we like
Adem Yze coming under notice with Melbournes midfield.

We signed Ken scared he was going to be poached this year?

Would absolutely love to be in the market for a coach right now.

It’s more than a coach. We have a very good team at the min. Start breaking that up too much and we could be in a worse position.

Hopefully the next coach comes from within hand we manage what we have well.

Can see a few coaching spots opening up this year. No doubt a few of our assistants will be on the radar (Schofield, Voss etc.)

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Can see a few coaching spots opening up this year. No doubt a few of our assistants will be on the radar (Schofield, Voss etc.)

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Yeah, Hinkley right now is scraping by on the back of his assistants. We will be toast if and when we lose a few of them.

I reckon I'd suggest him over Hinkley at this point. We would atleast see some change for better or worse.
you have to give Brad a little bit of credit, he constantly got his team to the prelims with lists that were no-where near the talent quality Ken has had at his disposal or the facilities and money Ken has had behind him. Brad would certainly be better than Ken but there are most probably better coaches out there, I think Brad would be a whole lot better 2 time round and who ever the coach is you want Mark Williams back as developement

you have to give Brad a little bit of credit, he constantly got his team to the prelims with lists that were no-where near the talent quality Ken has had at his disposal or the facilities and money Ken has had behind him. Brad would certainly be better than Ken but there are most probably better coaches out there, I think Brad would be a whole lot better 2 time round and who ever the coach is you want Mark Williams back as developement

Nah this club scared chocco off for good.

Back