Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The week we are in the market for a manager all these potential candidates sure up other roles. Coincidence?

Ten Haag I was also not overly sure on as De Boer who wasn't linked to us I thought would do well at Palace and look what happened there. LvG was our first choice and Poch 2nd. It's more the lols at Levy and the club that Nagelsmann our first choice took a better offer, just like LvG did. Ragnick would still be a great outcome and no real step down from our first choice. But any other selection from here on out is a huge punt just like Poch was. I'll get behind whoever it is and give them 18 months to show signs of progress
The problem seems to be that you are surprised Nagelsmann chose the option of winning the German double most seasons over being in a 6 horse race for 4 champions league places in England. You would make the same choice. But what exactly is the issue here? Would you rather the club give up on the notion of trying to get someone good and instead just start its search in the Allardyce/Pardew bracket?

Rangnick to me seems a DoF signing. His last stint at management was in 11/12 at Schalke where he stood down with a 10-3-10 record stepping down due to chronic fatigue syndrome stating he didn’t have the energy for management.

To me he seems like the perfect corporate DoF for Levy. Knows how to find talent and acquire it cheap, can develop a style that is watchable and that talent then can get sold for a far higher fee.

The problem seems to be that you are surprised Nagelsmann chose the option of winning the German double most seasons over being in a 6 horse race for 4 champions league places in England. You would make the same choice. But what exactly is the issue here? Would you rather the club give up on the notion of trying to get someone good and instead just start its search in the Allardyce/Pardew bracket?
No I'm glad we tried at failed. I just like the fact that Levy got rejected. I said all along that he would knock us back. Bayern and RB are better chances at winning a trophy.

Rangnick to me seems a DoF signing. His last stint at management was in 11/12 at Schalke where he stood down with a 10-3-10 record stepping down due to chronic fatigue syndrome stating he didn’t have the energy for management.
He managed Leipzig and got them promoted before Hassenhuttl. He then managed them again in the Bundesliga finishing 3rd. He applied for the manager role at Milan last year. If he wants the manager job it should be his. If he wants to be DoF then it should be his and HE picks the new manager to work with his style of football

We actually are passing the ball to each other. What is this sorcery!

Bale hattrick leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling. Jose left him on the bench a third if the season fairly for fitness... but then left him there once fit. Madness.

Dele may look like Ruud Gullit but he ain’t playing like him. Looks like a footballer who has barely played for a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sad i prioritised the F1 over this game.
Replay will be good.

Gonna bang on about it again -> Kane, Son, Dele, Bale is the front 4 we need to run with.

Expensive bench with Bergy, Ndombele, Sanchez & Sissoko not used (>150m unused)
Not sure our entire starting XI cost that much.

Less than 5min later Son leans forward and his armpit is offside goal disallowed. Nitpicky on the marginal stuff, incompetent on the stuff that matters

would think that gets looked at and Fleck is gone for a bit.

tenor.gif

Not sure the matches will matter now. Gabriel Marcotti (reasonably reliable) reporting European bans 1-2 years for ESL involvement.
Yeah. Marcotti tends to not go early with things to beat the scoop. Mostly opinion and solid news.

that's fair. it's a shame they didn't ban the current teams competing too.
Would hope the owners steer clear of the cup, whoever wins it now. At least it won't be Perez.

For the players sake, i hope it's 1.
For the sports sake, i hope it's 2.

Ceferin seems to have a bigger beef with Barca, Juve and Madrid.
Wouldn't surprise me to see those 3 cop 2 years, the english clubs 1 & the other 3 fall on either side of the fence.

PL will be interesting if points aren't deducted from the 6.
With all of them having narrower focus, the league and cups will be tough for other clubs to upset.

I dont think we will manage 4th anyway. So a 12 month ban from Europe to take us out of the Europa League in our new manager's first season could be a blessing in disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back