Oppo Camp Deathriding Dogs, Freo and Crows - Daicos points.

Remove this Banner Ad

So we don’t have enough points?
Not at this present time. We are about 758 short. But there is an easy fix. Swap another club's 2nd rounder for our 2022 2nd rounder.

In the meantime, we count on other clubs misfortunes lol

Not at this present time. We are about 758 short. But there is an easy fix. Swap another club's 2nd rounder for our 2022 2nd rounder.

So no need to worry.

We will need our 2022 2nd to rebuild the list. It will be low 20’s. We can’t just keep trading them. We need more than daicos, and a first rounder next year to rebuild

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to trade player/s and swap the seconds for 3rd/4th etc. it can be done and need to be done without impacting 2022
Yeah, it definitely can be done. The trade period is when I think we'll start accumilating more points. Can trade a player or two.

We'll end up picking up a little more with Adelaide, I reckon they'll probably finish third last by the end of the season. Fremantle probably a bit lower as well. Bulldogs are the interesting one because we have thier second rounder. They'll looking good but they are the one we want to capitulate.

Although for those interested in the mid season draft they might want to hope for a sneaky Adelaide win or two for us to to get ahead of them in the order.

We need to trade player/s and swap the seconds for 3rd/4th etc. it can be done and need to be done without impacting 2022
We'll need a lot of vacant list spots to do that. There's a few to delist, but we need to add Keane and maybe Noble. Then if we have a fair few list spots to fill, we'll be filling the list spots with blokes taken in the 70s.

Has anybody thought about Dib?
That kid looks as though he will attract a second round bid. We want points for Daicos AND Dib.
That's true. Have to keep him in mind too. I think an exchange of picks will come into the picture.

Gold Coast has picks 3 picks inside 30 and a choc a bloc list already. I think theyonly make 3 picks this year.

They currently have picks 44 (362 points), 55 (207), 59 (158) and 64 (101).

We can swap our 2022 3rd and 4th rounder to get a piece of these picks on draft night as picks as assigned to vacant list spots prior to the draft. If we can move onMason Cox for pick 44 (GC need rucks with Witts injury), keep Max Lynch and take one of the 3 highly touted 19 year old ruckman in the mid-season draft.

We can get ND and Dib without using our 2022 1st or 2nd rounders. Plenty of options. Flick that WBD 2nd rounder on draft night for multiple later picks making a profit on points.

750 points to make up currently and I expect that to reduce as the Crows and Freo start playing better teams. I’m also not expecting WBD to make the GF.

We gave North Melbourne Stephenson for practically nothing and he’s been a good get.

The least they can do to thank us is not bid on Nick. That’s around 400 points right there.

We gave North Melbourne Stephenson for practically nothing and he’s been a good get.

The least they can do to thank us is not bid on Nick. That’s around 400 points right there.
And threw in Atu as steak knives.
They owe us more than we owe them lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back