Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

Early days yet but iam seeing the sort of traits of Cunnington, Sam Mitchell and Greg Williams had which will make him an absolute weapon as he builds some core strength and transitions to the middle. fast forward a couple of seasons and picture him and Jed at stoppages.
Yeah and Tom some serious speed and a run/chase defensive side to his game... scary eh?..

I'm calling it now.

He's a time lord.

View attachment 1117629
Sidestepping Darleks and selling candy to the Cybermen.

Could this be his BF nickname?.. probably about time we had a new ‘Doctor’.

Im sure Sholly would be honoured if he took the Doctor mantle.

Sidestepping Darleks and selling candy to the Cybermen.

Could this be his BF nickname?.. probably about time we had a new ‘Doctor’.

Im sure Sholly would be honoured if he took the Doctor mantle.

Just sayin'

He does appear to make time slow down.

There's dots to be joined.

Interesting that Dave on the D&T board thinks Adelaide tried to hide him last year in the SANFL U/18's.

yeah i said last year i think someone was hiding him from debuting in the sanfl, wouldnt be surprised if Adelaide tried hiding him because he got pulled from making his sanfl debut a day or 2 before he was set to play which was dodgey.

He's a 30+ and 8 tackle a game phenom with the best decision making and ball use by hand in the league in as little as 3 years.

Port and Adelaide are going to come with the pink slip for Adelaide Oval for this bloke at some stage.

Need to get him settled down with a nice Melbourne girl.
Would be so rotten if we lost him. Mind you, he must have rocks in his head if he prefers Adelaide to Melbourne

why do you care? You wanted to draft Finlay McRae with that pick because Powell was too Vanilla...

He should be put in the BigFooty stocks with this hung around his neck.

Interesting that Dave on the D&T board thinks Adelaide tried to hide him last year in the SANFL U/18's.

If they honestly thought he'd last til 25 and took Pedlar instead, then they're stupid and I'm glad we made them pay.

............and Tom went along with it by racking up 60 kicks a match! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure I saw him try to bounce a loose ball towards a teammate yesterday. Similar to the way he bounced it up to himself earlier in the season. Didn’t work this time but it gives you an insight into the outrageous stuff that big brain is cooking up.

Yep, saw that, pretty amazing

why do you care? You wanted to draft Finlay McRae with that pick because Powell was too Vanilla...

giphy.gif

Just waiting on giantroo's inevitable highlights video. It will be a long video.

We should have a BigFooty screening, like a Zoom meeting where we can all oooh and ahh appreciatively.

He's a 30+ and 8 tackle a game phenom with the best decision making and ball use by hand in the league in as little as 3 years.

Port and Adelaide are going to come with the pink slip for Adelaide Oval for this bloke at some stage.

True. But he his current Gf is from Adelaide 😳

Yep, they are going to come hard. Although the same was said about Rankine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back