Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an extraordinary year for tagged players being bid on (even with the genuine mistakes)
People are bidding on tagged players knowing they don't have the draft capital to back up the bid.

No but Stingers has done it on Ryan and Maye

Yea, thats just him being a lazy campaigner tho. I honestly don't think he did it deliberately. He's not that type of person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but Stingers has done it on Ryan and Maye
What happens if I don't have the draft capital?

Only my second crack at FA auctions so I'm still not 100% around all of the intricacies

Yea, thats just him being a lazy campaigner tho. I honestly don't think he did it deliberately. He's not that type of person.
hahaha is me trying to look at the laptop to do the bidding while having two kids 5 and under pulling on me and yelling at me to hurry up

The situation was more stressful than it needed to be

Only my second crack at FA auctions so I'm still not 100% around all of the intricacies

hahaha is me trying to look at the laptop to do the bidding while having two kids 5 and under pulling on me and yelling at me to hurry up

Take your phone to the shitter with you mate, it's a great place to bid.

Do you want either of those bids to stand or delete both? I can be kind today for a relative newcomer

Do you want either of those bids to stand or delete both? I can be kind today for a relative newcomer
Ryan Logan was before the warning so delete that one.

Marcus Maye was a mistake too but it was after the warning so I'm happy to deal with that bid standing

Ryan Logan was before the warning so delete that one.

Marcus Maye was a mistake too but it was after the warning so I'm happy to deal with that bid standing

Ok yoda, Ryan Logan bid you won't count 😂

So if you don't have the draft capital what happens?

Does a second round pick become a 1st or 3rd? or is it next years 2nd?
Normally....whichever bid finished first, say Ryan....the owner of him arakaan would have the option to pass or match. If he matches, he keeps Ryan, and so you still jave your 2nd. Then when next bid on Maye ends, Bgt2110 would have option to pass or match. Whoever passes, means you have to fork out a 2nd. If Arakaan passed first, and you have him your 2nd, when Maye ended, and you have no 2nd, then that bid is forfeited and Maye returns to Bgt on a 1 yr deal.

Or, if you acquired a second 2nd before the Maye bid ends, it would be used on that....IF owner passes not matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back