Preview Changes v Sydney, Rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

One of those ones which could go either way, won’t be aggrieved if he gets a week. Will depend on how the severity of the contact is graded. Pretty harsh if it’s deemed as intentional given it would have caught Powell in the chest had he been standing upright.

Far more confident for this game than I was against North.
I'm not especially if Weid comes in, that's 2 blokes trying to build a forward connection with the midfield. We are gonna drop games while everyone figures it out. Atleast Weid competes in the air unlike that tall campaigner.

I think TMac should go back (I trust Petty as far as I can throw him) you might as well try Weid and Brown together forward now. First sign that we are going to play bombs away though one of them has to go.

I expect Fritsch will get a week so Weid should come in for him. I like Tmac back and I'm not convinced on Petty albeit from a small sample size.

Out: Fritsch, Tomlinson
In: Weid, Chandler

Swap Baker for Jones as the sub.

Amazing how confident they all seem about a win on the swans board, you never see that sort of confidence and optimism on here, suppose it comes from supporting a team has been generally so good for a long time. Hope we bloody beat them now.

In: Weid, Sparrow
Out: Fritsch (sus), Tommo, Jones/Baker.

Totally forgot about Melksham, who should definitely be dropped.

Out: Tomlinson, Melksham, Baker
In: Weideman, Jones, Bowey

Get some young legs out there. Reckon this would be a good game to debut Bowey against Sydney's young talent. Would like to fit Chandler in too, maybe if Fritsch is suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have trouble getting tickets to this match? Been trying and now says ‘no longer on sale’, MCC here.
Ticketek having problems. They've shut it down. Some people reporting they have been charged multiple times which is catastrophic.

Bookies offering $4.20 for the Swans atm, Very very generous.

Haha that will come down hard. Very good value. That being said everyone on this board was banging on about getting on North on the weekend. So I guess the house always wins.

Haha that will come down hard. Very good value. That being said everyone on this board was banging on about getting on North on the weekend. So I guess the house always wins.
If there was a halftime cash out option people would have been laughing

Really no wonder crowds are down overall, ticketek and the like are absolutely garbage, especially when there’s any sort of demand.

All the oldies hopping on and getting put in the nosebleeds, there's no way they're bothering with turning up. Not to mention the price gouging of visitor tickets because they're technically reserved seating. Some pox behaviour that doesn't seem to be paying off.

If there was a halftime cash out option people would have been laughing
Not sure, many on this board were lammenting not getting on North 40+.

It's all pretty low risk from the bookies. Reckon they'd make most of their money from punters taking 'value' bets on underdogs. Also multis.

Not sure, many on this board were lammenting not getting on North 40+.

It's all pretty low risk from the bookies. Reckon they'd make most of their money from punters taking 'value' bets on underdogs. Also multis.
That doesn't mean their isn't smart bets out there.

I had $10 on north, if we win I don't care and if we lose then free money.

There's plenty of times the market can be exploited if you're smart.

Sydney at $4.30 is way over after our last performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back