Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Stafford is available to anyone looking for a QB. :) very cheap salary too. 🤗
who ever has Rodgers might come calling when he retires to host jeopardy next week............

who ever has Rodgers might come calling when he retires to host jeopardy next week............

I've already tagged him. Might be willing to work something out with helfarch too for the pervert if he wants someone who will be playing this season to go with Dak.

Nope. The salary attached to whatever player you bid on doesn't change. The bid amount or franchise tag is a one-year hit that shows as a "salary adjustment" on your roster separate to the player's salary.

So in the case of Logan Ryan, whoever gets him (be that arakaan by matching the offer or whoever wins the bid) gets Logan Ryan at $3,664,000 for 3-5 years and has take a "salary adjustment" of the winning bid for 1 year
This man makes sense

Trade cost for Stafford A11dAtP0w3R ?

Depends team to team. Might want picks from some, might want players from others. Looking to rebuild tho so they'd have to be relatively young.

Depends team to team. Might want picks from some, might want players from others. Looking to rebuild tho so they'd have to be relatively young.
I’m afraid to PM you for price...

I’m afraid to PM you for price...

I'm not setting a price, you make an offer. Plenty of people in need of one. If anything interests me we will go from there.

Nope. The salary attached to whatever player you bid on doesn't change. The bid amount or franchise tag is a one-year hit that shows as a "salary adjustment" on your roster separate to the player's salary.

So in the case of Logan Ryan, whoever gets him (be that arakaan by matching the offer or whoever wins the bid) gets Logan Ryan at $3,664,000 for 3-5 years and has take a "salary adjustment" of the winning bid for 1 year
So if winning bid is $50k is only salary adjustment hit.

Isn’t this open to collusion? “Hey Drd you bid on my 1st tag and I’ll bid on yours for 50k?” We both avoid the $1m hit

PM’d offer on you 1st round tag
Chances are no one will bid on someones 1st round tag because the other person will PASS and take your 1st rounder off you. And if two people wanna collude on 1st round tags it'll stand out so obviously. Even 2nd rounders. More likely it might happen with 3rd rounders, and those players people aren't afraid to outbid and outbid on, that they end up around close to the value of the tag itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the rule with taxi squad players? Is it possible to add players picked up from auction to the taxi? Or is it strictly rookies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back