Preview Changes v Sydney, Rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to see Chandler and Weide come in for a run. Sparrow a must, IMO.

Sparrow - Viney inj.
Weide - Tomlinson inj. (TMc back)
Chandler - Jones. (Melk as sub)
I wouldn't be dropping Jones based on the North game

Baker would go before him easily

Chandler deserves a game, has been consistently good all year since the practice game against Richmond at Casey fields.

Out: Tomlinson, Baker, Melksham
In: Weideman, Jones, Chandler

If Fritsch gets suspended (which I think is likely) Melksham plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy still hasn’t ever lost to us which is insane. Expect that to change this Saturday night.

Surely TMac goes back now, only bloke capable of running with him now Tommo is out :(

May will take Franklin to the cleaners, perfect match up. Matches him in strength, pace and at ground level, and can run off him to rebound.

TMac is a far better match up imo.

Tmac isn’t a bad matchup but I’d expect May gets him. May is much better at ground level than TMac. Funnily enough frost always played well on Buddy, one of the few defenders Buddy couldn’t burn over the back.

Tmac isn’t a bad matchup but I’d expect May gets him. May is much better at ground level than TMac. Funnily enough frost always played well on Buddy, one of the few defenders Buddy couldn’t burn over the back.

If he plays 100% deep sure. But if he's running around near high half forward and the wing it would be stupid.

For my MFC:
Tomo / Tmac goes back, gets a chance in front of Petty
Viney / Sparrow or Harmes
Baker / Gus back to wing
Melks / Chandler
Weid in for Tmac's forward spot
and Jones medical sub until he breaks Neita's record:)

Gotta be Melk out I think. Bring Chandler in for pressure and goals. Spargo is a great I50 kicker, he doesn't have Melks penetration but his got great IQ and usually executes.

And those calling for Nibbler to get dropped can GAGF. He's been instrumental in our forwardline success. Others had slow games on Saturday, he wasn't the only one

The thing with Buddy from the two games he has played is he looks nowhere near as quick either. I reckon TMac could do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back