EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheffield United were 13 points better than us last season too.

You leak goals like them.
Old news. Since mid March we conceded 2 goals in four games against Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool. Conceded 10 in our last 11 games.

In the two game debacle where we conceded 10 against ManU and Arsenal Like Ayling was our CB. Lovely guy and terrific this year at RB but he ain’t a cb in any shape or form (that’s not only reason for the improvement)

Stick to Brighton, you’ve already said you don’t watch any other games

Old news. Since mid March we conceded 2 goals in four games against Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool. Conceded 10 in our last 11 games.

In the two game debacle where we conceded 10 against ManU and Arsenal Like Ayling was our CB. Lovely guy and terrific this year at RB but he ain’t a cb in any shape or form (that’s not only reason for the improvement)

Stick to Brighton, you’ve already said you don’t watch any other games

I am sticking to Brighton games, it's why Leeds look s**t and overrated.

He only provides assists because he’s too scared to put the ball in the back of the net. Or is he too scared of missing?
You reckon he should be shooting when he has the option of cutting back?

This is a s**t take.

This does not show his assists?
If it makes you feel better I honestly believe that Timo will come good. Btw, most of his assists come from basic passes across the goalkeeper. I’ll give him credit for getting himself into those positions though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60% of your transfer budget on a kid with one good championship season? Inflated price because of which academy he came from. Not up to the level of importance and pressure they put on him
Pre-game pundits spoke at length about him.
Essentially said it isn't his fault as Sheffield don't create chances. That's the tl;dr version.

Why bother? Season already heavily compromised by postponed games.

I say make it a 0-0 draw and move on.
Nothing more would compromise a league more than just making up a score because playing the game is too inconvenient.

Nothing more would compromise a league more than just making up a score because playing the game is too inconvenient.

Book the game on the same day as Uniteds away Europa game.

We did it last season with a CWC and League Cup game in different countries.

The time for the league being compromised has come and gone. Looking at the fixture I can only see a mid week gap between 2 United games where the fixture could be fitted in. Or mid week during the last week of the season. You can't just shift it forward 24 hours, Utd have Europa away this week etc.

To me it makes sense to call the match a 0-0 result, forget about it and move on.

The time for the league being compromised has come and gone. Looking at the fixture I can only see a mid week gap between 2 United games where the fixture could be fitted in. Or mid week during the last week of the season. You can't just shift it forward 24 hours, Utd have Europa away this week etc.

To me it makes sense to call the match a 0-0 result, forget about it and move on.

And if that unearned point gets Liverpool a spot in Europe then bugger the teams burned by that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back