Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to see some actually tactical analysis explaining why the good teams are so good. On the couch tries, but sometimes it is clear that the long retired players don't really know what is going on. Some articles delve into stats, but I always feel that is too open for interpretation. The football media loves to assume everyone is anti-intellectual and just wants shallow hot-takes, lurching from one made up issue to the next.

I learn more about the game by reading things on this forum than anything that comes through the media and don't really watch any footy shows anymore.
The footy shows are a thing of the past form. theres 20hrs of my life each week i have back.

Any intelligent questions, or was it all Nelson bashing from Facebook mouthbreathers?
Keys got a question in.

So no intelligent questions then

There were actually some good ones and props to Simpson for not just persisting with this but answering the questions honestly

I wanted to know if he gave the players a bake in light of posters questioning his perceived softly softly approach. Think it’s fair to say they copped one on the weekend from his answer

Last edited:
Simmo's reaction after Goss told him their were 500 questions...haha!!!

Props to him for actually turning up to cop that, can't be easy after such a flogging.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

It's annoying Simmo has cut off the background there, which of course reads.

Friends. Fold the club. Flags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no intelligent questions then

There were actually some good ones and props to Simpson for not just persisting with this but answering the questions honestly

I wanted to know if he gave the players a bake in light of posters questioning his perceived softly softly approach. Think it’s fair to say they copped one on the weekend from his answer

Typical. Foreigners coming in, taking our prize packs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back