Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up Ultimate Footy has processed all the free agents a day early.

Surely we reverse these and do it all again (with the correct RFA order it was) with the right timeframe.

Personally I do all my waivers on a Monday afternoon when I've assessed all the teams. Not on Sunday night when the round is barely finished and UF hasn't updated ...

Heads up Ultimate Footy has processed all the free agents a day early.

Surely we reverse these and do it all again (with the correct RFA order it was) with the right timeframe.

Personally I do all my waivers on a Monday afternoon when I've assessed all the teams. Not on Sunday night when the round is barely finished and UF hasn't updated ...

Very poor from UF, deeman87 this might be a mildly complicated one. I'm certainly happy to reverse just need to nut out the logistics of it.

So this is kinda complicated to reverse. I'm not entirely sure how UF defines 1 day or 2 days. I added a F.A on Monday at like 1am and it got processed instantly which I didnt expect as I thought it would be a waiver add. I checked settings and changed free agent waiver time from 1 days to 2 days on Monday morning. So I dont think UF did make a mistake I think 1 day just means its processed at midnight Sunday night and 2 days means its processed midnight Monday night which is better IMO. So with that being said, I think the 1 day waiver being applied was correct but I'm happy for ppl to correct me. It will be 2 day waivers going forward regardless.

Edit. I see what you guys are saying that UF actually processed them a day early. The hard thing is that if we reverse them we need to contact UF or do it manually, im in the process of moving house i cant really devote the time to do this. But then if we do reverse it its going to be free reign on the guys put back into the pool. Bowski ur welcome to do this, if you do do it id like to put in the claim i originally made. It might be easier to just see who or what the claim in question was that flaps is talking about because if it's only 1 claim we might be better off just amending that 1 claim.

Edit. I see what you guys are saying that UF actually processed them a day early. The hard thing is that if we reverse them we need to contact UF or do it manually, im in the process of moving house i cant really devote the time to do this. But then if we do reverse it its going to be free reign on the guys put back into the pool. Bowski ur welcome to do this, if you do do it id like to put in the claim i originally made. It might be easier to just see who or what the claim in question was that flaps is talking about because if it's only 1 claim we might be better off just amending that 1 claim.

There's 4 players added today that shouldn't have been added today. This is becoming an issue.

That's not to say that they wouldn't have gone to said teams, but we need to play the process of normality, right? In case someone wanted something different and had the priority?

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 8.17.37 pm.png

That’s a very annoying move by UF. At least they apologised. If it helps I wouldn’t have drafted any of those players.

I was going to bid on Corbett, and at the very least would have out-bid you.

Oh, sorry. I get confused between leagues. I think the other one re-sets after each round.. so you didn't even get Corbett as a waiver request, you just got him as a Free Agent - even better!
Ye thought that might be the case :D

I did lol but i cant say im all that fussed over the RFA seeding coz i fully expected to put in a waiver request and im happy enough to change the waiver seedings for players added on Monday if that's what people would like?

I emailed UF yesterday and am yet to hear a response. I'm happy to deign to your experience here deeman87, I should be able to to do the grunt work Thursday night.

What's the play here everyone? flaps would you have selected anyone on the list? Given UF hasnt responded to my email and this hasn't really captured much attention from the rest of the league I'd rather leave it as is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the advantage is the guys that did pick up someone on Monday won’t lose their place in the waiver queue.

If this was the first few rounds that would be a massive advantage but probably not a huge issue. Unless the mid season draft is huge.

What's the play here everyone? flaps would you have selected anyone on the list? Given UF hasnt responded to my email and this hasn't really captured much attention from the rest of the league I'd rather leave it as is.
It's been and gone now. I guess, from an admin perspective it's a bit s**t, but that's UF.

Alright everyone we made it to the bye-rounds.

Pretty even across the league which is good to see;

-no one without a win

-no one undefeated

-plenty of teams still fighting it out for finals.

Any midseason success/horror stories?

Rucks for me is a bit of both, Preuss having drop kicked a black cat whilst walking under a ladder killed me early but Ned Reeves finally debuting and actually winning the HO category for change was great.

Warriors plenty of horror stories, missing a huge chunk of our best 22 through injury and not being able to field a full side for the last few weeks..

Hopefully we get most of them back in time for finals..

Took me a while to get going this season, lots of players played out of position and underperforming but like magic a lot of my players have been moved to their best position and are doing alright.

My backs are great. My rucks are pants and old mate with 9 on his list should cough up. My forward line is much better and my kids are slowly getting there but I need 1-2 more stars there

Sadly my drafting hasn’t been amazing so far this season. Henry will take a while, Bowey, Spicer and Newchurch have some VFL/SANFL highlights but probably won’tfeature this season. Hindhowever has been excellent and it’s helpful this season he is a DPP B/F

Potentially floating a big name or two to try and significantly strengthen my midfield for the future even if it weakens my list in the short term.

You may have thought that like I did that the waiver would be processed after the weekend. It went that night though, pretty much ruled out anyone who didn't happen to check the league in a 6 hour window.

I've delisted him, but I can't say I agree. It wasn't "first in best dressed" as Flaps suggested. At least 4 coaches, and i'll wager more, bid on players. Players were given according to waiver priority order. It was advertised on social media by ultimate, and we all knew the mid-season draft had just been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back