NFL 2021 Off-season and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

FCS spring football is on ESPN right now if you're after a fix. North Dakota V James Madison

For the life of me, I can't quite connect why I am interested in North Dakota college football all of a sudden.

Who blinks first.... Pack front office or A Rod?

Go to the Raiders mate!!!! Franchise in Vegas baby!!!!

Zero chance Gruden's ego could handle Rodgers getting the credit.

Just on Rodgers , Denver absolutely makes the most sense, you'd assume the Packers would suddenly want some pieces and weapons for Jordan Love in return. Wonder which ones Denver would be willing to give up?

You'd suspect one of Sutton, Juedy or Fant would need to be involved.

Just on Rodgers , Denver absolutely makes the most sense, you'd assume the Packers would suddenly want some pieces and weapons for Jordan Love in return. Wonder which ones Denver would be willing to give up?

You'd suspect one of Sutton, Juedy or Fant would need to be involved.

All 3 and 3 firsts start the conversation

For giggles wouldn't it be funny if that trade happened, Rodgers was left with noone to throw to and Denver uses those picks to trade up for QB in 2022.
The whole no one to throw to is such a beat up anyway. You have Rodgers. You literally don't need star receivers

Green Bay hasn't been losing all those playoff games because of their elite offence, but because their D can't stop a nose bleed. So now why is everyone making a fuss about them not drafting receivers in the 1st rnd? Makes no sense

Assuming Rodgers stays

AFCN
1. Baltimore (3)
2. Cleveland (5)
3. Pittsburgh
4. Cincinnati

AFCS
1. Indianapolis (4)
2. Tennessee
3. Jacksonville
4. Houston

AFCE
1. Buffalo (2)
2. New England (6)
3. Miami
4. New York

AFCW
1. Kansas City (1)
2. Los Angeles (7)
3. Denver
4. Las Vegas

NFCN
1. Green Bay (3)
2. Minnesota (6)
3. Chicago
4. Detroit

NFCS
1. Tampa Bay (1)
2. New Orleans
3. Carolina
4. Atlanta

NFCE
1. Dallas (4)
2. Washington
3. New York
4. Philadelphia

NFCW
1. San Francisco (2)
2. Los Angeles (5)
3. Arizona (7)
4. Seattle

The whole no one to throw to is such a beat up anyway. You have Rodgers. You literally don't need star receivers

Green Bay hasn't been losing all those playoff games because of their elite offence, but because their D can't stop a nose bleed. So now why is everyone making a fuss about them not drafting receivers in the 1st rnd? Makes no sense

Yeah I know it's a beat up...he made Jordy Nelson look All-Pro. It's more Rodgers attitude if it happened more than any ill fortunes towards the Broncos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Rodgers stays

AFCN
1. Baltimore (3)
2. Cleveland (5)
3. Pittsburgh
4. Cincinnati

AFCS
1. Indianapolis (4)
2. Tennessee
3. Jacksonville
4. Houston

AFCE
1. Buffalo (2)
2. New England (6)
3. Miami
4. New York

AFCW
1. Kansas City (1)
2. Los Angeles (7)
3. Denver
4. Las Vegas

NFCN
1. Green Bay (3)
2. Minnesota (6)
3. Chicago
4. Detroit

NFCS
1. Tampa Bay (1)
2. New Orleans
3. Carolina
4. Atlanta

NFCE
1. Dallas (4)
2. Washington
3. New York
4. Philadelphia

NFCW
1. San Francisco (2)
2. Los Angeles (5)
3. Arizona (7)
4. Seattle

Miami pushing Pat's spot but I like this.

Question...more wins Seattle or Dallas?

Miami pushing Pat's but I like this.

Question...more wins Seattle or Dallas?
About even. I think both close to .500, just Cowboys easier division and the Seahawks defense has remarkably got even worse IMO. It could be all time bad this year. Although I am hesitant to put Wilson at the bottom of the division, just thought the Cardinals had an easier slate of opponents

Pretty sure Adams is out of contract next year , perhaps he follows Aaron to Denver a year later? 🤗

offtherails9 trigger warning. 😠

Assuming Rodgers stays

AFCN
1. Baltimore (3)
2. Cleveland (5)
3. Pittsburgh
4. Cincinnati

AFCS
1. Indianapolis (4)
2. Tennessee
3. Jacksonville
4. Houston

AFCE
1. Buffalo (2)
2. New England (6)
3. Miami
4. New York

AFCW
1. Kansas City (1)
2. Los Angeles (7)
3. Denver
4. Las Vegas

NFCN
1. Green Bay (3)
2. Minnesota (6)
3. Chicago
4. Detroit

NFCS
1. Tampa Bay (1)
2. New Orleans
3. Carolina
4. Atlanta

NFCE
1. Dallas (4)
2. Washington
3. New York
4. Philadelphia

NFCW
1. San Francisco (2)
2. Los Angeles (5)
3. Arizona (7)
4. Seattle

0% chance we finish below N.O ....our schedule is soft as.

Hardly , I think we finish 8-8 or 9-7.

Can't see the Saints having a better record that? :)
I only had them like 1 game better. I kind of think highly of the Panthers and want them to do well but felt like I was being biased and didn't want to get ahead of myself (being serious)

I only had them like 1 game better. I kind of think highly of the Panthers and want them to do well but felt like I was being biased and didn't want to get ahead of myself (being serious)

8 one score losses last year with a far hard schedule and worse roster (missing our best offensive player for most of it too) . Me saying 8-8 or 9-7 is pretty cautious I reckon.

Lol, is there even a precedent for a similar player being traded? Honestly not far off what GB would be asking.

Spot on, it's a dumb brain take to continue to say that s**t. Rodgers wants the team better, drafting a CB makes the team better.

Lol, is there even a precedent for a similar player being traded? Honestly not far off what GB would be asking.

Spot on, it's a dumb brain take to continue to say that sh*t. Rodgers wants the team better, drafting a CB makes the team better.
Averaged 27.5 pts per game in 4 playoff games last 2 years... with games against the 3 best defenses to go around in that time, '19 9ers, '20 Rams, '20 Bucs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back