NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Baltimore that high?
I'm guessing there's an element of deferring to their history of drafting well, guys like Bateman and Cleveland seeming like they perfectly fit the Ravens, and taking a couple of bigger names in Tylan Wallace and Shaun Wade on Day 3

I would give it a B- myself

Rams were the worst for mine.

Felt like they had zero strategy

Drafting a slot receiver when you've got a guy who is one of the best in the nfl and can strictly only really play slot. Seemed very weird.

McVay building a fantasy roster. Let's not worry about positional make-up.

Anyone got an idea of who did well with UDFAs?

Some Panther fans I respect very happy with Paddy Fisher and David Moore.

Got no idea on either tho.

Anyone got an idea of who did well with UDFAs?

Some Panther fans I respect very happy with Paddy Fisher and David Moore.

Got no idea on either tho.
Jags got Moses who was projected as high as a second rounder.

Albeit had a baaad year

Rams were the worst for mine.

Felt like they had zero strategy
I can so see Stafford getting the Cousins treatment.

Goes to a playoff team with elite D from the year before, and now everyone expects a Super Bowl... without realising the team is not as good anymore. He's gonna hear it I feel

Could Jags challenge Titans for 2nd place this year? I feel like they've done well this offseason
Not sure they had a good draft outside of Trevor (admittedly that is a massively good result).

Not sure they had a good draft outside of Trevor (admittedly that is a massively good result).

The only picked i liked of theirs was Lawrence. Their 2 2nd rounders confused me alot a raw corner at top of the round and a OT who hasn't played football in 2 years.

They needed to follow the jets draft strategy do everything you can to help your rookie QB. They didn't.

The only picked i liked of theirs was Lawrence. Their 2 2nd rounders confused me alot a raw corner at top of the round and a OT who hasn't played football in 2 years.

They needed to follow the jets draft strategy do everything you can to help your rookie QB. They didn't.

Pairing Trent Baalke with a college coach was always fraught with danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trent Baalke still gives me nightmares from his 49ers days. His biggest problem is he loves drafting injured players which never worked out for 49ers. Also loves drafting players with Long Arms.

Sone nuggets from tweets...

Pats tried to trade back up into the 20s to draft DE Jaelen Phillips but the Dolphins nabbed him at 18

Vikings were gonna trade up and draft Justin Fields if he fell a little further.

The Lions wouldve drafted a QB if Penei Sewell wasnt on the board.

The Saints tried to trade up ahead of the Pats to draft Mac Jones but couldnt get a deal done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back