Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't decide... which Chris Mayne photo to use:

1620021499839.png
1620021537212.png
1620021515078.png
1620021551027.png

But I think that since we had to witness Adam Tomlinson crying for 2 hours last week, I'll end up with this one:

1620021581420.png

Number 31, Beau McCreery

WEB-1904x1184.jpg

His pr0n 'tash and man bun are just made to torch us. Will kick 5.
I concur will kick multiples but for first time this yr I believe we are not out of this game

jordan.gif

Jordon - N7, DaveyBoy123, big_e, andana
Spargo - Snake Baker, giantroo, ferball, Harris 10, RossHenshaw
Melksham - muttley45, tennisplayerandy, north_lad, CharlieMortdecai, roos_fanatic08, Wild Kangaroo, Krakouers85, Uncle_Leo
Hibberd - shinboner magic
Hunt - see see, Hojuman, Ashley B, Luke72
Near-Bulleen - Flawed Genius, TwinkleToes, Kangaroos4eva

Jordon 92

Spargo 89 (with the, Failed to be a father-son multiplier)
Melksham 86 (Former * faux tough guy multiplier)
Hibberd 79
Hunt 48
Near-Bulleen 26

A heap of posters had Fritsch, BBB and Pickett - all of whom were ineligible.

Congrats ladies and gents on your winnings!

To get more interest first prize should be a bunch of the new cryptocurrency .We have had Kanga tech, introducing Kangacoin.Not sure what it’s worth currently but future looks bright.An image of the new must have coin would be great too.

Tyler’s brother Callum to kick 7 and to dispel rumours that he is the worst F&S since Cameron Cloke. Is there a current NM coach / son plays for opposition multiplier? A few options for this multiplier this week if Tyler gets a run.

Tyler’s brother Callum to kick 7 and to dispel rumours that he is the worst F&S since Cameron Cloke. Is there a current NM coach / son plays for opposition multiplier? A few options for this multiplier this week if Tyler gets a run.
Not yet.
But ask and ye shall receive!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back