Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone remember the trade for this teams 1st rounder?
Check the spreadsheet on the 1st page of last year's thread. Pretty sure it has all the trades in it, plus all the previous drafts

Damn...must have been another trade. Was looking at the post and it was Tannehil + 1st for Taylor + 2nd...all good

After a thorough review the trade in question was input incorrectly into the spreadsheet. Fuey did indeed trade his 1st rounder + Tannehil for iluvparis' 2nd Rounder + Taylor.
I have since updated the spreadsheet to fix these mistakes. Jonzi now has 2 1st round picks (his own + fueys) and Fuey moves back into the 2nd round where he now has 3 picks.

DoYourJob welcome to the league. When you get the chance DM me your email and i'll send out the invite. I'll take you through the steps you need to take once you've signed up too.

Once we get him set up and everyone has made their final cuts we can start organising the draft to begin!

What are we thinking Leonard? Early June?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks, and sorry, my job doesn’t afford me the time to look on here during the day. Looking forward to kicking some ass! 😜
Get a better job!

But seriously, welcome.

Thanks, and sorry, my job doesn’t afford me the time to look on here during the day. Looking forward to kicking some ass! 😜

DannyReed 2.0 , Geelong and the Pats. 🤢🤮

Don't let this s**t fool you either, far too much waffle coming form the new guy.

Cant see the option to drop players, should be on the player card, no?

It was on the player card for me when I did it this morning, right under the photo of the player. Are you using the app?

Back