Competitions Pick the next announcement from AFC

Saturday 29th November 2014, 1:15pm - what is the next major announcement from AFC?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They've still got the "We're selling off the esports division" announcement for cheap PR. Are they saving that for when things get even worse because they can only do it once?

Gout's a bugger, but Allopurinol will fix it: surgery not required. ;)
is that what lynch has?.. Gout?.. seriously?

* me.. thats an easy fix. 30ml’s of Braggs Apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold water washed down with a tablespoon of good honey to mask the ******* horrid taste every three hours clears up my gout within 24hrs when I get it.

before I discovered that remedy it would take weeks sometimes to clear up.. worst *in pain ever. seriously you’d chop off your bloody toe with a rusty axe if it didn't ever go away.

fu** me.. thats an easy fix. 30ml’s of Braggs Apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold water washed down with a tablespoon of good honey to mask the ******* horrid taste every three hours clears up my gout within 24hrs when I get it.

before I discovered that remedy it would take weeks sometimes to clear up.. worst fu**in pain ever. seriously you’d chop off your bloody toe with a rusty axe if it didn't ever go away.

It was a joke! (but the symptom looks very similar) Did you not see the emoji?

Also, kidney stone pain is far worse: I've had both! I guess your remedy is better than the recommended deadly poison derived from autumn crocus to relieve attacks, but Allopurinol will lower your uric acid and prevent any attacks at all: perhaps you should take this?

No way. It's way too valuable for them as an ostentatious "We're nothing like the previous lot" PR move.

You need to have something of value that someone else will pay for. When there's no official announcement from the club re the most key employee's departure or their successor, then you know it's ceased to be important.

You need to have something of value that someone else will pay for. When there's no official announcement from the club re the most key employee's departure or their successor, then you know it's ceased to be important.
I don't mean they are holding onto it to get value. I mean they are holding onto it in case they run out of contract renewals to announce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gout's a bugger, but Allopurinol will fix it: surgery not required. ;)
I think my wife has gout. Every time I try and put my hand down her pants she yells "GOUT!"

fu** me.. thats an easy fix. 30ml’s of Braggs Apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold water washed down with a tablespoon of good honey to mask the ******* horrid taste every three hours clears up my gout within 24hrs when I get it.

before I discovered that remedy it would take weeks sometimes to clear up.. worst fu**in pain ever. seriously you’d chop off your bloody toe with a rusty axe if it didn't ever go away.
It's turf toe I think.

Also, kidney stone pain is far worse: I've had both! I guess your remedy is better than the recommended deadly poison derived from autumn crocus to relieve attacks, but Allopurinol will lower your uric acid and prevent any attacks at all: perhaps you should take this?
Yep I am on it. I used to have attacks all the time. Once Doc put me on Allopurinal i havent had one. Gout attacks are painful and can last a few days

They've still got the "We're selling off the esports division" announcement for cheap PR. Are they saving that for when things get even worse because they can only do it once?
I'm tipping we will never hear 'e-sports' again

You joke, but it’s plausible that he could have had the gout just 5 minutes when he was about to be called on. This could explain why even with the jab, he still couldn’t run properly. :think: (Some food for thought)

Just on the allopurinol, it helps to reduce the recurrences only, but does not guarantee absolute prevention. I’ve seem a case where he’s taking 600mg, and still gets flare ups!

Yeah I continued on the the circle game thing after the warnings. Fair play
Me too mate, I was very confused took me 3 hours to check my inbox to realise what was going on haha.

Doedee is due for a contract extension announcement after we get pumped in the Showdown surely?

Back