Preview Showdown 49: Round 8, 2021 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I woke up this morning at 5.13 and the first thing I thought was Fantasia, 5 goals.

Thank me later when you collect your winnings ;)
I’m going to do this 😂

Where has this BS come from that we aren't a good wet weather side? We are arguably one of the best wet weather sides in the comp, not to mention we basically play in the wet every second week.

As long as we turn up mentally, even in a monsoon, we will smash the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be going to the game. I just want a great contest in which both teams put their bodies and skills on the line to create a wonderful spectacle and an intense tribal atmosphere.
I want us to beat them so badly that they fold in shame.

Crows Will bring their high effort game they showed early, but with Tex back to running on half a tank it won't be as effective

Ports by 34

Crows Will bring their high effort game they showed early, but with Tex back to running on half a tank it won't be as effective

Ports by 34

They don't have that in them anymore. Sloane will give them an energy bounce for a quarter and a half or so and then they'll just die.

Round 1 was something they can't repeat, built on pure adrenaline and fresh legs.

On the other hand, the complete opposite could happen. The crows go bonkers crazy and Ned McHenry wins the medal.

They don't have that in them anymore. Sloane will give them an energy bounce for a quarter and a half or so and then they'll just die.

Round 1 was something they can't repeat, built on pure adrenaline and fresh legs.

On the other hand, the complete opposite could happen. The crows go bonkers crazy and Ned McHenry wins the medal.
Holy s**t if Ned McHenry wins the medal I’m checking the sky for the horsemen of the apocalypse

legit though he was a speculative rookie list pick and nearly s**t myself in laughter when I found out they used a first rounder on him

Holy sh*t if Ned McHenry wins the medal I’m checking the sky for the horsemen of the apocalypse

legit though he was a speculative rookie list pick and nearly sh*t myself in laughter when I found out they used a first rounder on him

They took him ahead of Zak Butters, the player most of the mock drafts had the crows taking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back