Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v Western Bulldogs Sunday 9th May 3:20PM @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN - SPS, Gov, Levi, Plowman (that will ruffle some feathers)
OUT - Dow, JSOS, TDK, Williams

Newman and Martin look likely to come in during the next few weeks, with Newnes and Gibbons the likely omissions.

TDK will have to be a strong consideration.

Dogs get back English and they already have a top ruckman in Martin. Those 2 will bully Pittonet and Casboult. Need the athleticism that TDK provides around the ground.

In - TDK, Williams, JSOS
Out - Casboult, Dow and McGovern

SPS also best 22 but not sure who would be the medical sub. I’d drop Newnes to med sub.

FB - Parks Weiterbot Plowman
HB - Saad Jones Docherty
C - Cottrell Cripps SPS
HF - Gibbons Silvagni Fogarty
FF - Owies McKay Betts
RR - TDK Walsh Williams

Int - Stocker, Cunningham, Pittonet, Curnow and Newnes

Didnt english break his jaw?

Above all else, if we don't play four quarters of football on Sunday arvo, we don't have a chance of winning. Any of our (disappointingly regular) disappearing acts will be punished.

In - JSOS, Williams, SPS
Out - Gov (inj), Gibbons, Newnes

Hopefully Dow gets up to play.
If Murph is brought in it should only be as sub.
TDK and Newman one more in the 2s.

Ed to go to Libba. He's their key inside.
I'm thinking to Macrae.

More than that Gibbo is just a top up player...if he plays best 22 we are lucky to make finals and not top 4. Not a good enough mid or small fwd

I think that's pretty harsh on gibbo.

His best is very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that's pretty harsh on gibbo.

His best is very good.
Yes i think he is a mid. Actually with his very good tank, i think he could replace Ed as our run with player when ed hangs em up. Can run all day, can tackle and has some good skills in tight.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Parks interviewed on SEN tonight speaks well wants to become the 3rd tall and intercept marker.....we may have found our Marchbank replacement.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great for Parks but sad for CFC. Marchbank was unreal, looked like Weiterings first season+ more when he took over as the intercept marker. If Marchbank gets back to his old form, with Newman getting back to his old form, we have IMO the best backline in the league by a mile.

I think setters laid 10 tackles last week in the VFL and was BOG this week. I think he has to come in and play in the middle as the bulldogs midfield is awesome. With Parks and Stockers hard form and Setters playing his natural position we would be such a harder side than the ‘nice’ Carlton we have been.
Maybe I’m being harsh but I don’t think his hands or attack on the footy are good enough yet. Getting there. But not there.

I think not bad but I still think CAS is a better useless forward than Pitto is a useless forward. so DK will replace Pitto before CAS
Probably won't have match fitness to play Ruck yet.

Either he plays another week or two of VFL or comes in as a forward. Move over to full time ruck later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back