• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

• injury sub

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on 360.
Grimes out this week with delayed concussion.
Might have been in the 3rd when he outmarked Bruce who then pulled him down.

Notice how Slobbo was going to mention the hack shoving grimes head in the turf, then switched tact and didnt. Wonder if he would have had the same approach if it was Lynch shoving that hacks head in the turf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised Dees play the Swans (first versus fourth) on the weekend.
Presume Swans would lose so it is good for us in terms of the ladder.
Can't really see many team changes.
Second half was champagne footy.
Duz and Tigger in.

Florent and Rowbottom, young defensive side mids, hurt the Cats on the weekend.
Seven and five inside 50s, 645 and 572 metres gained, respectively.

Are we just giving our senior players weeks off with dubious soft tissue and concussion injuries?

Last year they say.. Cotch.. please go around again.. you can play 15 weeks. Get fit. Have a break in winter then get sorted for finals. Dion same.

Titch will get time off in about 2 weeks with something or another..

Grimes developed concussion symptoms on Saturday following the club's big win over the Western Bulldogs, but medicos were unable to pinpoint a particular incident which could have been the cause.
—-

Could have been the crowd reaction to Graham's goal? ;)

dcbGBUJW.jpg

But seriously, hope Grimes is OK and back in a week, we'll miss him, he was fantastic last week.

Great timing to have Vlas back. :thumbsu:

Interesting also watching Spurs play this morning which I believe was late-late afternoon/evening in the UK, Serge Aurier broke his fast mid game with energy gels, etc on the touchline.

Interesting, I thought it was OK to have liquids like that, just not solid food?

Kinda like when you're on the 40hr famine and you can drink, have barley sugars etc..

Happy to be corrected, but that's my understanding of it. :thumbsu:

I am sure that there are varying degrees of accepted and practiced fasting depending on beliefs, but it's definitely common to dry-fast.

He was drinking what looked like coconut water and energy gels, which I guess would be the ideal nutrient dense liquids to consume while sprinting around to maximise nutrition without the hold up of digesting solids

Interesting, I thought it was OK to have liquids like that, just not solid food?

Kinda like when you're on the 40hr famine and you can drink, have barley sugars etc..

He can only have water to hydrate if he askes for special permission, which he does and gets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back