Preview Showdown 49: Round 8, 2021 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

They will throw everything they have at us. Q1 will be competitive. After that, we should take control of the match.

We are going to win. The question is: will we play good enough to run them over?

If we don’t play well, the final score might be close. Only if we play really bad (Saturday level or worse), they might have chance to pull an upset.

I don’t believe we are going to be that bad in consecutive weeks.

They'll drop Rowe I reckon, I so wanted him & Fogarty playing it's like 2 men down from the first bounce.
Gutted if they drop Rowe, though he is the type to have that once in a blue moon game.

We seem to get real fumbly when the ball is wet. If it’s wet we should forget the game plan and just play wet weather football. Soccer it , knock it forward , basic down the line stuff.

How is this a massive danger game? Give me one believable reason. You wet your little single bed every round every year. How do you even support this club and team?
Adelaide Vs Geelong Round 1.
We can't play in the wet
We are playing injured players
This is Adelaide's grand final.

I've tipped us almost every week this year. Go back and have a look. We should get the job done but if they start really well we're in trouble..

We can't play in the wet
This is Adelaides grand final.

I've tipped us almost every week this year. Go back and have a look
Massive danger game......... = you're all wound up ready for us to lose and yell I told ya so!!!! Stick your neck out for once. We're not losing to this pot of potatoes.

Yeah - probably not.... But I've seen us lose the unlosable to potatoes before especially under Ken.

Fair to say I am sticking my neck out here?
Every team in the AFL or any other league for that matter has lost the unlosable since I can ever remember. Just stop fcng sprouting it out week in week out like you do. RUOK??

They took him ahead of Zak Butters, the player most of the mock drafts had the crows taking.
No, they took him ahead of Duursma.

They took Chayce Jones ahead of Butters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't play in the wet
This is Adelaide's grand final.

I've tipped us almost every week this year. Go back and have a look. We should get the job done but if they start really well we're in trouble..

Geelong hadn't even gotten out of bed in round 1 and figured that no matter how far they got down they could still easily come back, they took the win for granted. What they didn't expect was the umpires to basically rule every single decision in the tingles favour to keep them in front.

If we don't win this one I'll be making an appearance in the 'Sack' thread.

No reason whatsoever to drop points here. None!

The Crows are a terrible football team atm.
The only way i see us dropping points in this game is if we wear the prison bars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back