Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately Brockman has sustained a knee injury and unless the Footy Gods have looked upon us favourable he's probably going to see at least a week or two on the sideline.

But Ollie has been pretty good I reckon. Small forward is a tricky position and he's still managed to make an impact on scoring despite not hitting the scoreboard heavily.
Ollie’s game against Melbourne was great. And he continued his pressure against the Crows

I thought he was good early against Crows, but faded pretty badly after quarter time.
Yeah it’s a major flaw in his game. He can go missing for a while and isn’t consistent. Goal kicking is also very shaky. Has he really improved over these last few years ? Doesn’t look it.

Wait, See & hoping Seamus will be a better player than Ollie & Moore.
Can't wait to see Seamus & Kent together in near future

Yeah it’s a major flaw in his game. He can go missing for a while and isn’t consistent. Goal kicking is also very shaky. Has he really improved over these last few years ? Doesn’t look it.

None of Ollie or Moore give me the confidence they'll be at the level required long term in a premiership competing team, but hopefully I'm wrong.

None of Ollie or Moore give me the confidence they'll be at the level required long term in a premiership competing team, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Moore puts his body on the line and shows courage, not a bad mark for his size, good endurance ..... wouldn’t mind giving him some more time. However Ollie is one of the weakest, non physical impact players you will find and doesn’t have any tricks to swing the pendulum the other way. He would get pushed off the ball playing AFLW. For our future Brockman should be in before Ollie always!

Last edited:
Glad he wasn't seriously injured over the weekend. Not listed in the injury mix either- with any luck we'll see him back in the seniors in a few weeks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon he’s in this week. They were obviously pleased with what he did on the weekend(so much so they release a highlights video 24hrs after his game), and know it’s something we need at senior level.

Would love to see him slowly start getting some midfield minutes. Even if just to start it’s the first centre clearance of every quarter.

Give us something different.

probably will this week

hanrahan deserved a block of games after his performance vs the dees

unfortunately he hasn't backed it up

brockman's turn now
I am all for rewarding form but Brockman came in to this season best 22 and has never lowered his colours, shouldn’t have been playing VFL but glad to see he took it well and fought his way back in to the team.

Would love to see him back in but not sure about Hanrahan making way - he has been really improved since his return. Brocky might have to wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back