Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet Early Under/Over line for this week:

All $1.88 Lines
Richmond v Geelong Under/Over 156.5 pts
GWS V Essendon Under/Over 172.5 pts
Gold Coast v St.Kilda Under/Over 160.5 pts
North Melbourne V Collingwood Under/Over 166.5 pts
Melbourne v Sydney Under/Over 159.5 pts

The lines for the other 4 games to come....
Other 4 games lines are out:

Again $1.88 Lines

Port Adelaide v Crows: Under/Over 163.5 pts
Hawthorn v West Coast: Under/Over 170.5 pts
Bulldogs v Carlton: Under/Over 172.5 pts
Freo V Brisbane: Under/Over 158.5 pts

Make sure you keep up the negative blues talk and McKay talk... has been working a charm so far

It has - fading the Blues has been the most profitable play for the hypelord subs all season - remember when they were faves against Port!?!?! lel

It has - fading the Blues has been the most profitable play for the hypelord subs all season - remember when they were faves against Port!?!?! lel

Try the 21st century. lol.

Carlton have been rebuilding since the new millennium.

Also I can confirm what you are saying if you had bet against Carlton in the last 18 games you would be 100% ahead both SU and at the Line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrimshaw

25+ $4.33 SB
30+ $12

Seems like he's been around forever but he's only played 33 games. Really starting to emerge this season. Had a career best 33 disposals last week and he's taking plenty of kick ins, and his handball receive numbers are continuing to climb. Gets those sweet 1-2 kick out + run past for the handball receive. Jiath will draw a defensive tag before Scrim and if the Eagles dominate the Hawks and kick plenty of behinds there's a decent chance of Scrim backing up his 30+

a Stat in relation to games at the Dome in Melbourne.

in the history of AFL games there, Higher scoring Half:

1st Half: 441 Games
2nd Half: 488 Games
Tie: 16 games

Ladbrokes have the 1st Half the higher scoring half at odds of $2.10 which is fair odds for me. Anything bigger is worth a play given how the current season scoring pattern is going.

I heard talk on radio of Fremantle v Brisbane game moved to Brisbane. Makes me think a Brisbane bet this early, might be of value as surely odds in Perth would be not as good, as if they were playing home.
Will have to check now what odd's they are.

SB
Australian Rules Football AFL
4. Venue Changes:
If the venue is changed from the one advertised all bets on that match are void.
Nice to find out.
I remember the one time I bet on Brownlow as thought Adam Goodes was good value. He won, BUT, so did two others players, so found out when went to collect, you only get one third of what I expected...lol.. I'm sure it was in the conditions but something normally would not think about. But it made me never bother to bet on Brownlow again as then realized the odds I thought I was getting , was not quite as it seemed.

Anyway, now I know if venue changed bets before the change cancelled, so I could not get the Lions bet of value I thought I might find.

I put a line bet on Swans moments back.
I cannot see Melbourne doing them easy and, I not checked yet, but Rampe might be back and so might Buddy, so I can see Swans doing ok, either way
Good ins for Swans. Terrible outs for Melbourne. Tomlinson and Fritsch have been very good. Still think Dees win but should be 2-3 goals, Sydney have been traveling well this season

Good ins for Swans. Terrible outs for Melbourne. Tomlinson and Fritsch have been very good. Still think Dees win but should be 2-3 goals, Sydney have been traveling well this season

Dees for the past two weeks have had "tough games", they have also been up for a long time.

Beating the reigning premiers, Tigers at the G, then having to turn up in Tassie to beat the likely 2021 wooden spooners would be hard to be motivated and especially more so when 20pts down at HT.

I actually wish the Dees were playing a better team as it may have been a good opportunity to bet against them SU.

I'm not convinced Buddy will be an in. Have a strong feeling we won't make him travel at all this year (pending Finals).

Dees for the past two weeks have had "tough games", they have also been up for a long time.

Beating the reigning premiers, Tigers at the G, then having to turn up in Tassie to beat the likely 2021 wooden spooners would be hard to be motivated and especially more so when 20pts down at HT.

I actually wish the Dees were playing a better team as it may have been a good opportunity to bet against them SU.

Than the side that knocked off the Lions in Brisbane, Richmond at the G, and Geelong at the SCG?

I think people are letting the loss to GCS cloud their judgement a bit. Swans were without Hickey who has shown to be a pretty key cog in their set up. Giants result looks much better in the context of them actually putting together a reasonable season, and GCS have picked up substantially too. I don't think a Swans h2h bet is that wild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back