EPL Matchday 34

Remove this Banner Ad

In a normal scenario of course this is the case.

The fact that Man U & Liverpool fans are indifferent to the fixture speaks volumes about the state of football this season.

Even more amusing is a Man City fan being more enthusiastic about rescheduling the fixture than the fans of both clubs involved.

I heard Gallagher had a spectacular melt about it on social media.
No offence but I’m not sure whether your regular attacks on the scheduling are a deflection on your teams poor form. Regardless of the difficulties of running the season this season is as valid as any other. Simply declaring a draw is nonsense

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Just another game to squeeze in for them. I know man u can mathematically win the comp, but really it all over. Don't think Liverpool can go any better the conference league unless they win a cup. Quite understandable why they wouldn't be interested.

Nah, its usually a huge game no matter how both teams are doing.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think given the scheduling problems, Man Ure should forfeit the game and Liverpool awarded 3 points .

Other clubs have been docked points for us. Pathetic behaviour from the fans who protested on the field. Really pathetic.

Finally keep up the good work Glazers. They are the heroes the Premier League needs 👍👍👍

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Kinda like when there's a girl you see every week at the club and you fancy her but every time you muster the confidence to go up and talk to her some other guy starts talking to her just before you make your move.

That frustrating.
1620087803920.png

He can go from hero to zero in the space of 90 minutes.

I think given the scheduling problems, Man Ure should forfeit the game and Liverpool awarded 3 points .

Other clubs have been docked points for us. Pathetic behaviour from the fans who protested on the field. Really pathetic.

Finally keep up the good work Glazers. They are the heroes the Premier League needs 👍👍👍

That won't happen, all parties involved, Manchester United, Liverpool, the Police and the Premier League all agreed to postpone the match.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
No offence but I’m not sure whether your regular attacks on the scheduling are a deflection on your teams poor form. Regardless of the difficulties of running the season this season is as valid as any other. Simply declaring a draw is nonsense

No offence taken because it has nothing to do with it. Any other season where we had poor form there has been no mention of the scheduling. This season has obviously been a debacle and this postponed fixture further adds to it.

Unsure of a solution here. Europa League final is played Thursday night after the last round of games. United are playing mid week this week so this week is out. Liverpool playing Brom on Sunday 16th May so the following week is out with mid week games on.

I really can only see it being fitted in the week after the Europa league final. Which would be a shambles.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

I agree by in the large with the protests. Obviously idiots breaking into the stadium is unacceptable but that was only a small minority.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I agree by in the large with the protests. Obviously idiots breaking into the stadium is unacceptable but that was only a small minority.

There needs to be consequences for rogue fans hijacking stadiums to stage their own misguided agenda and protests, esp whilst Britian is still dealing with COVID19.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There needs to be consequences for rogue fans hijacking stadiums to stage their own misguided agenda and protests, esp whilst Britian is still dealing with COVID19.

Yeah for sure. Security shouldn't have allowed them to get in. There will be some sort of penalty for that.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Really should have had a 3rd by now, and Burnley are probably going to enjoy squeaky bum time.....

Great to see Mickey and Cressa back. Thought it was the best I've seen Lanzini play. Hammers should have killed the game with another goal but they got the 3 points to take them back above Spuds.

Apparently Declan isn't far off.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
In a normal scenario of course this is the case.

The fact that Man U & Liverpool fans are indifferent to the fixture speaks volumes about the state of football this season.

Even more amusing is a Man City fan being more enthusiastic about rescheduling the fixture than the fans of both clubs involved.

I heard Gallagher had a spectacular melt about it on social media.
God you are full of crap.
Last season during the peak of covid you argued strongly about playing and not adhering to null and void.

Now you are indifferent about a match rescheduling.

TheGreatBarryB nailed you solidly. Down to changes in club fortune.

As pathetic as celebrating promotion in the streets in the midst of a pandemic lockdown. That pathetic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
God you are full of crap.
Last season during the peak of covid you argued strongly about playing and not adhering to null and void.

Now you are indifferent about a match rescheduling.

TheGreatBarryB nailed you solidly. Down to changes in club fortune.

You mean the null & void that was never considered by any football authority and never brought up by yourself this season when things were far worse in January?

Thanks for showing us your true colours.

You mean the null & void that was never considered by any football authority and never brought up by yourself this season when things were far worse in January?

Thanks for showing us your true colours.
Deflection 101.

You've changed your tune based solely on LFC's form.
Make it 0-0 and move on... What crap!

Go to OT. Play the game you yellow bellied squib.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Deflection 101.

You've changed your tune based solely on LFC's form.
Make it 0-0 and move on... What crap!

Go to OT. Play the game you yellow bellied squib.

You're full of s**t. Liverpool & United fans are always up for the clash no matter how the teams are performing.

The indifference this time is down to all the super league crap mostly on top of the pandemic.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
View attachment 1118292

He can go from hero to zero in the space of 90 minutes.

Some kid in Singapore don't like him. Plastic Arsenal tosser innit.

The bruv bit was funny.

“You think you will get away for injuring Leno? No way in hell bruv… But don’t worry you will be safe you won’t be hurt. It’s more fun watching you feel pain when your loved ones go through suffering.”

S'porean Teen Charged for Threatening to Kill EPL Footballer Neal Maupay & His Family - Goody Feed

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs

Fans did a tremendous job, Glazers can get f’ked!!!!

I keep thinking you can't embarrass yourself more than you already were.

I support the message behind Man United's protest. Obviously damaging stuff in the stadium and throwing stuff at police isn't the way to go though. Wish our supporters would be outside the ground of a home game chanting FSGOUT though.

We’re they protesting ESL or lack of success (ie spend more money)?
Bit of both probably. But owners going behind the fans backs with this ESL nonsense is the last straw for many.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back