Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Dusty

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
congratulations-duckwood-first-aflvfl-player-to-receive-600-career-free-kicks.jpg

woodduck.jpg
duck.PNG

Remember when some of their supporters called up talk-back radio after the 2017 finals series to complain about how scary it was sitting in the crowd with Richmond supporters?

hahaha

And we booed so loudly that they couldn't hear their theme song when coming out onto the ground...haha good times.

Super Dusty

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Remember when some of their supporters called up talk-back radio after the 2017 finals series to complain about how scary it was sitting in the crowd with Richmond supporters?

hahaha

And we booed so loudly that they couldn't hear their theme song when coming out onto the ground...haha good times.
We need to do the same this friday night!:)

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

hahaha

I think it was decades of losses and no premierships compounded by Geelongs arrogance the fact that we had a genuine sniff at a flag through momentum that drove the loudness and proudness. We had all had enough and wanted a changing of the guard.

How awesome for our players and Dimma would it have been having that message blasted loud and clear to them! What an advantage!

I think it was decades of losses and no premierships compounded by Geelongs arrogance the fact that we had a genuine sniff at a flag through momentum that drove the loudness and proudness. We had all had enough and wanted a changing of the guard.

How awesome for our players and Dimma would it have been having that message blasted loud and clear to them! What an advantage!

It makes me smile every time I see someone wearing a Geelong Guernsey and I have my tigers hat on and they look at me and see my hat and they drop their head straight away.

LC_15

2017, 2019 and 2020
Mar 9, 2001
Dans Le Merde!.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
Need to start trading some posters to geelong. I nominate Sterge, ever since being a smart arse in the Corner Hotel, I think we can afford to push him to the cats. And I know it's a hate crime to do so. But its a good hate crime.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
As evidenced by this thread we’ve well and truly taken the souls of the unwashed. They’re just numb at the prospect of facing Richmond again, it’s like a reoccurring nightmare.

Hopefully we can squeeze a 4th free pass final out of the corpse of the club before their list retires, Chris Scott gets a job at KFC, and the collective AFL world slow claps them as they ride off into the abyss for a decade.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Out: Cotchin (inj) Grimes (conc) Nankervis (rested) Riewoldt (rested)
In : Coleman-Jones , Nyuon , Ryan , Ralphsmith

Cotchin , Grimes , Nankervis , Riewoldt , Martin , Lambert , Vlastuin , Prestia all not to play against the cats
We need to develop the next batch of pussy eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back