Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
World of Warcraft is still a thing? According to some ads I'm getting on here, it is.

Wow. I mean, it's good, one of the things I hate most about 'gamers' is how fickle they are moving on to the newest thing, even if it's not that good, but World of Warcraft, really? Still? Ok.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Remember the crap pissed campaigner servo food at 2am.. sweaty microwave chicken rolls

No. They closed them all before midnight in BH cause everyone used to congregate there for fights.

They used to have a great kebab shop though that they would open just for us karaoke/rock n roll/metal heads on nights there was a show/gig, and we'd congregate there and not fight because we were top blokes and sheilas. Sometimes they'd even pick the locusts out of the bain marie for us before serving. Then the council shut it down because they don't like good things.

World of Warcraft is still a thing? According to some ads I'm getting on here, it is.

Wow. I mean, it's good, one of the things I hate most about 'gamers' is how fickle they are moving on to the newest thing, even if it's not that good, but World of Warcraft, really? Still? Ok.

It's still the biggest MMO in the world, by a long margin. They're running through re-releasing old versions of the game at the moment. Next up is Burning Crusade. Slated for release this week or next.

I'm totally in. Got the boys back together for it too.

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal

I play wow... Mainly because my brother plays and it's something we can play together... It's ok..

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

1620093000429.png

View attachment 1118334

I love how they’re promoting this like it’s a revelation.

Playing RPG’s makes me feel like a big man, and not the skinny-fat middle-aged sack of wasted potential I’ve become.

Of course they’re going to exploit this by creating that world to immerse myself in.

🤷‍♀️

Nothing is as insidious as Fortnite.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I used to take money from my mothers purse to play Gauntlet and Wonderboy.

WoW isn't a video game, it's a virtual world for losers to go on quests together and click their mouse all day. people who still play it hate it and themselves.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I've done the thing I do where I buy a (relatively) new video game once a year and try not to lose interest after two hours. This time it's Horizon Zero Dawn, which should win awards for being the most boring, generic possible title for a video game.

I reckon the newest game I actually finished was The Witcher 3. My attention span for this kind of thing is limited to a few games of Rocket League every other day.

Sleezy

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've done the thing I do where I buy a (relatively) new video game once a year and try not to lose interest after two hours. This time it's Horizon Zero Dawn, which should win awards for being the most boring, generic possible title for a video game.

I reckon the newest game I actually finished was The Witcher 3. My attention span for this kind of thing is limited to a few games of Rocket League every other day.
Last game I finished was subnautica. I just don't care anymore.

I still play Forza Horizon or Trials 3D for fun with friends, but single player games no longer grab me.

That said, I haven't had a decent week long cold for about 5 years, which is the best time to actually play a game these days, so who knows.

WoW isn't a video game, it's a virtual world for losers to go on quests together and click their mouse all day. people who still play it hate it and themselves.

lol someone had their runite chest stolen after getting murdered in the wildy of runescape

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
You know what, I just can't stand those movie watchers. Finish one movie, onto the next. And don't even get me started on those people who read multiple books!
I think the difference is people rewatch movies regularly. A lot of people like me think Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the best online fps console game, but whenever I fire it up, the lobbies are empty.

Imagine thinking something is your favourite, but never ever doing it again because there's a new inferior version out, then another, then another.

Gaming companies waste time remastering single player stuff but surely there's more to gain by doing online classics.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Last game I finished was subnautica. I just don't care anymore.

I still play Forza Horizon or Trials 3D for fun with friends, but single player games no longer grab me.

That said, I haven't had a decent week long cold for about 5 years, which is the best time to actually play a game these days, so who knows.
Did you download my Forza liveries?

I think the difference is people rewatch movies regularly. A lot of people like me think Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the best online fps console game, but whenever I fire it up, the lobbies are empty.

Imagine thinking something is your favourite, but never ever doing it again because there's a new inferior version out, then another, then another.

Gaming companies waste time remastering single player stuff but surely there's more to gain by doing online classics.

Do the lobbies even stay up beyond a certain point?

I tried to fire up a new career of MyGM on 2K18 (the newer versions have been ruined by the addition of activity points for global scoring — why?!) and all the online content such as custom user jerseys, sponsors logos, and the like, have been taken down as the servers stopped serving the game a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back