Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

I don't know why anybody would start listening to Slater's opinion now
It's that it is Slater criticising that I think will bruise Morrison more. A man who sells himself as the beer guzzling every man sports fan will find criticism from a section that he's sucked up so hard to a bit more difficult to take.

It's that it is Slater criticising that I think will bruise Morrison more. A man who sells himself as the beer guzzling every man sports fan will find criticism from a section that he's sucked up so hard to a bit more difficult to take.

Or he might just see that Slater is a dumb campaigner and there isn’t a need to respond.

I don't know why anybody would start listening to Slater's opinion now
Bill Shorten says Slater is 'telling the truth'
Former federal Labor leader Bill Shorten said Michael Slater was simply "saying what a lot of people are thinking".

Appearing on Channel Nine, Mr Shorten said it was "not right" to leave Australian citizens standard overseas.

"Michael Slater is saying what a lot of people are thinking," Mr Shorten said.

"I think Mr Morrison should have created special quarantine facilities here. He's had 16 months.

"Michael Slater is just telling the truth."

Mr Shorten doubled down on his comments later in the interview, saying Mr Morrison had failed as a leader.

"I think it is disgusting that Australian citizens can't come home to secure facilities," he said.

"I think it is a complete failure of leadership."

It’s not the flight ban that’s the issue (there’s been others). Given the high number coming in from India that are already positive, they do need to be able to control intakes better so as to reduce the risk.

The issue was threatening jail time of 5 years and massive fines. In saying that, there’s been a few jailed in Perth for breaching quarantine without the outcry.

We can’t leave Australian citizens stranded, but the govt also needs to stop them from going in the first place. Either way the federal govt just keeps ******* up

Lose my licence for 3 moths because I did 70km/h in a school zone, during covid when schools were "shut"
Pissing rain this morning, thought Id drvie to the station to go to work, its 500 meters down the road.
Pulled up half way there.
Now Im ****ed.
Yeah its all my fault, but * YOU school 40kmh zones,
generations before you were perfectly ******* fine manging not to get hit by cars doing a insane speed like 60-70kmh.
But no, you have to be able to walk without looking while you stare at your ******* facebook.

Last edited:
Loose my licence for 3 moths because I did 70km/h in a school zone, during covid when schools were "shut"
Pissing rain this morning, thought Id drvie to the station to go to work, its 500 meters down the road.
Now Im f’ed.
Yeah its all my fault, but fu** YOU school 40kmh zones,
generations before you were perfectly ******* fine manging not to get hit by cars doing a insane speed like 60-70kmh.
But no, you have to be able to walk without looking while you stare at your ******* facebook.
*Lose (apologies but it shits me the fifteenth)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lose my licence for 3 moths because I did 70km/h in a school zone, during covid when schools were "shut"
Now Im f’ed.

From memory, I cant think of a school near me that was closed during the pandemic - always had a couple of kids due to 'important workers' or whatever they were called.

Going to be a lot more of those 500m walks to the train station....

From memory, I cant think of a school near me that was closed during the pandemic - always had a couple of kids due to 'important workers' or whatever they were called.
Yes that is true, and thats why it still applied in my case.
No prob with a fine, an automatic loss of licence? Nah, Im calling over the top bullshit on that!

Any time you are 25km/h over the speed limit you will lose your licence for 3 months minimum
Yes, I am well aware of that.
I know I have no argument here.
Im venting that in a 70kmh zone, as it is outside school times, there should be some leeway.
I tried to argue it in a court hearing, and they couldnt give two *s. Dismissed inside a minute.

Yes, I am well aware of that.
I know I have no argument here.
Im venting that in a 70kmh zone, as it is outside school times, there should be some leeway.
I tried to argue it in a court hearing, and they couldnt give two fu**s. Dismissed inside a minute.

Yeah i can see why, didnt have a leg to stand on really. Walking is good exercise (look for the positives, and invest in an umbrella)

Do you know what the penalty is for driving without a licence? i wouldnt have a clue

Yeah i can see why, didnt have a leg to stand on really. Walking is good exercise (look for the positives, and invest in an umbrella)

Do you know what the penalty is for driving without a licence? i wouldnt have a clue
I am looking at those positives, yes. And the fuel saving.
I dont know the penalty, I shudder to think.
I expect a huge fine and probably a suspension expension to 12 months or something.
Being a criminal offence, you can also go to Jail.
But , Im too pretty for jail so not to worried about getting a custodial holiday.

Now Im f’ed.
I can't remember what its called, but can't you go on that system where you are on probation? Basically you keep your license, but if you lose a single point in the next 12 months you lose it for a much longer time.

You don't want to hear it, but schools were open, just fewer kids.

I dunno about kids being fine in 60-70k zones. Pretty sure traffic injuries and deaths are way down on two decades ago.

I dunno about kids being fine in 60-70k zones. Pretty sure traffic injuries and deaths are way down on two decades ago.
Few years back but this little fella crossing popped out from behind the back of a bus going the opposite direction as me on to the middle of the road after school. Slammed on the brakes and despite the massive scare to both of us thankfully stopped just a few metres short. Wasn't my fault but if I was doing the wrong thing going 70 instead of 40 would have almost certainly ran him over.

Bill Shorten says Slater is 'telling the truth'
Former federal Labor leader Bill Shorten said Michael Slater was simply "saying what a lot of people are thinking".

Appearing on Channel Nine, Mr Shorten said it was "not right" to leave Australian citizens standard overseas.

"Michael Slater is saying what a lot of people are thinking," Mr Shorten said.

"I think Mr Morrison should have created special quarantine facilities here. He's had 16 months.

"Michael Slater is just telling the truth."

Mr Shorten doubled down on his comments later in the interview, saying Mr Morrison had failed as a leader.

"I think it is disgusting that Australian citizens can't come home to secure facilities," he said.

"I think it is a complete failure of leadership."
Oh, look who’s popped his head up 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back