Preview Round 8, 2021: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 8th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In big bodied experience : DMac & Dunstan
Out: Bytel & Byrnes

Thoughts?
I would be dropping Hill and Ross
Had their good game for the month

Last edited:

In big bodied experience : DMac & Dunstan
Out: Bytel & Byrnes

Thoughts?
Oh it must be April the 1st
Elite fishing even by your standards Risky!

Well done kernelT

tenor.gif

Like it, we really need a better look at Phunter before the finals too so maybe Ryder misses out... last in, first out.

Way too conservative in your approach there kernelT.

It’s time for Big Sam!

K409LzZ.jpg

IMO- Paton is the most underated player on our list by our fans , whilst Battle is close to being the most overated , and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. Plenty of players have had success being flicked between fwd and back , and we shouldn’t be making excuses for Josh. Some of his efforts early in games has me worried , especially when he has a reputation of having a tank , and maybe it’s a confidence thing , however Sandringham probably isn’t a good place to go , to improve that. Make him the medical sub and see if that fires him up.

IMO- Paton is the most underated player on our list by our fans , whilst Battle is close to being the most overated , and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. Plenty of players have had success being flicked between fwd and back , and we shouldn’t be making excuses for Josh. Some of his efforts early in games has me worried , especially when he has a reputation of having a tank , and maybe it’s a confidence thing , however Sandringham probably isn’t a good place to go , to improve that. Make him the medical sub and see if that fires him up.
Not sure most likely not playing anywhere helps him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current team looks good to me .... no change this week!

For our best 22 the only change would be Paton for Joyce & Gresh for Wood ....... Byrnes probably Medical Sub but only based on experience ..... or Battle as he can go forward or back

A strongly worded email straight to the Trainee receptionist if this EVER occurs
The joke's on you Joff as she is too busy teaching Sam how to kick drop punts to be able to respond to your silly emails :tonguewink:

Much better kick than Byrnes and bytel and dunstan has more pace than those players. I’d also look at clav replacing Howard.
Now this I can get on board with.

Way too conservative in your approach there kernelT.

It’s time for Big Sam!

K409LzZ.jpg
Missed opportunity to stick McEvoy's head on that tower.

It’s my time to shine. Taking a couple of the little ones. Pumped. Pie + sauce, chips, hot jam donuts and a Saints win. Can’t get much better.
Make sure you refinance your mortgage, they aren't open weekends.

Thursday night melts are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back