List Mgmt. Best young key forward in the game

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
have you considered just barracking for north melbourne? might save you some annoying encounters
I would rather poke my eyes out. Imagine Jack Ziebell being the captain of your club, especially the way he plays. What an inspiration, must make his team mates want to run through walls with the way he plays. I genuinely hope your club doesn't win a game all season.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would rather poke my eyes out. Imagine Jack Ziebell being the captain of your club, especially the way he plays. What an inspiration, must make his team mates want to run through walls with the way he plays. I genuinely hope your club doesn't win a game all season.

hey he frustrates me too, but that's a little bit uncalled for

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No its not, its common to wish bad things on clubs you hate. Ask Carlton, Collingwood, North Melbourne and Hawthorn fans, I bet they wish nothing but the worst for Essendon. Just an example.

well i guess i don't quite understand why you'd have such vitriol if you don't barrack for anyone

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Such hatred for someone that doesn’t apparently even support a team

Dec 26, 2005
Park Orchards
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ParkOrchards FC. Mitch-Scot Cycling
Thats not my problem. People are so quick to jump the gun. I like watching them look like idiots to be honest.

You should probably move to Hopper's Crossing Freddy.
Then you can change your location to avoid confusion.
Good luck to Jacksonville this year by the way. Some great young kids coming through!

Back