Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Latest video on tipping with the Koutoufides, Kouta asked Lukas how he did in his footy on the weekend. And he kicked another 8 goals. So... as a u11, he's kicked 27 goals in 3 matches.

Edit: Or I've cocked things up and he's only played 2 games so far this year. Either way, he's kicking a ton of goals.

Last edited:
Someone previously asking about Lukas Koutafidies previously. Apparently playing under 11's for Ivanhoe and kicked 11 last week.

Will break Fred Fanning's record when he turns 19!

Latest video on tipping with the Koutoufides, Kouta asked Lukas how he did in his footy on the weekend. And he kicked another 8 goals. So... as a u11, he's kicked 27 goals in 3 matches.

Edit: Or I've cocked things up and he's only played 2 games so far this year. Either way, he's kicking a ton of goals.
He actually kicked 11 on the weekend....but not eligible till 2028 F/S

I think it's 'only' 19 from 2, unless the stats from the first match weren't recorded, but I doubt it.

Spot on. He is extremely raw & has so much to learn about the game. I'd be surprised to see him drafted before the rookie draft.

A lot can change over the course of a year, but I reckon at this stage there's every chance we'll be able to add one or both of Uwandu and Akuei as Cat B rookies.

And that's exactly what we should be doing.

A lot can change over the course of a year, but I reckon at this stage there's every chance we'll be able to add one or both of Uwandu and Akuei as Cat B rookies.

And that's exactly what we should be doing.
They're coming through our NGA... so we might have to take them through the draft... preferrably the rookie draft.

Yes, and if no club puts in a bid my understanding is we can list them as Cat B rookies.
If that's the case, then I hope that no club puts in a bid on them. Can teams bid on rookie players is all I need to know now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's the case, then I hope that no club puts in a bid on them. Can teams bid on rookie players is all I need to know now.

My understanding is that any club can take a NGA player in the rookie draft, there is no capacity to match.

If the player makes it all the way through both drafts, they can be added as Cat B rookies.

So yeah, I go to what I assume is the Northern Knights website from the AFL website... and this is what I see... for an under 18's football club website.
View attachment 1115100

So... yeah... not ******* on associating underaged football with gambling.

Pretty sure they're ads and would be tied in with your search history.

Probably lucky you're only getting gambling ads...

He is that much bigger than them all and has zero athletic ability.

A lovely kid but I wouldn't be expecting anything as far as father sons go.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It's not just that coops, he is just not the natural sporting type imho. Like I said, really nice kid.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fix that before we draft him, please. :tearsofjoy:

Lance and son Dane.

180180404_10225643040681023_6970586013367029981_n.jpg

Lance and son Dane.

180180404_10225643040681023_6970586013367029981_n.jpg

If Lance is 192cm then Dane would be tracking around 198cm. Good height for a KPD.

Anyone know his abilities (football and athletic) and does he have a football brain like his old man? How old is he now and what's the likelihood when he gets on the chicken fillet drip he adds some more height?........and hopefully not too many kilos...........like his old man.

If Lance is 192cm then Dane would be tracking around 198cm. Good height for a KPD.

Anyone know his abilities (football and athletic) and does he have a football brain like his old man? How old is he now and what's the likelihood when he gets on the chicken fillet drip he adds some more height?........and hopefully not too many kilos...........like his old man.

He's part of the relaunched Carlton Academy ...

mediumsizered may be able to help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back