Coach Who Should Our Next Coach Be (Poll Updated)

Who Should Our Next Coach Be?

• Alistar Clarkson

Votes: 160 34.2%
  • Adam Kingsley

Votes: 18 3.8%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 37 7.9%
  • Blake Caracella

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Michael Voss

Votes: 54 11.5%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Justin Leppitsch

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Craig McRae

Votes: 110 23.5%
  • Dale Tapping

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Jaymie Graham

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they're not, it's their system that would make so called spuds like Thomas and Mayne good players. There is no known universe where they have THE best list in the competition

How do you think our flock of spuds went from 13th to a kick from a flag in one year? With one change on the list spot I might add?

Look I'm not suggesting we will bounce back quickly, that ship has sailed, I'm just saying to suggest it's all about list, which you have, is not correct.

Agreed. If it was all about the list, then we wouldn't have experienced such a steep downward trend almost immediately when Bucks took over 10 years ago.

To the majority of Collingwood supporters, wanting to see change, sick of the likes of Thomas, WHE and C Brown getting games, sick of seeing us get out coached every game, Boycott the club don't go to the matches, the boards a boys club, we see this with eddies right hand man getting the job, articles were written about our lowest crowd at the G in over 30 years, this is the best thing to happen if they get under 20,000 against North this week alarm bells will be ringing, unfortunately this is the best way to get a new coach in and finally see change!!

To the majority of Collingwood supporters, wanting to see change, sick of the likes of Thomas, WHE and C Brown getting games, sick of seeing us get out coached every game, Boycott the club don't go to the matches, the boards a boys club, we see this with eddies right hand man getting the job, articles were written about our lowest crowd at the G in over 30 years, this is the best thing to happen if they get under 20,000 against North this week alarm bells will be ringing, unfortunately this is the best way to get a new coach in and finally see change!!
Will certainly ring alarm bells at North. It's their home game.

Will certainly ring alarm bells at North. It's their home game.
Besides that it was not the lowest but the second lowest crowd for a Collingwood game at the MCG in the last 30 years, comfortably pipping the figure from the 2016 Fremantle game. If there really were articles written stating that it was our lowest crowd in that time they were poorly researched, or perhaps the OP is using a bit of poetic licence here?!

Do I really share a football team with people who start threads like this?

Cripes.
I feel like the title needs some extra detail.

“If you want Bucks gone....bend down and touch your toes.”

“If you want Bucks gone....slam down six IPAs.”

“If you want Bucks gone....go and barrack for Carlton.”

Etc.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the majority of Collingwood supporters, wanting to see change, sick of the likes of Thomas, WHE and C Brown getting games, sick of seeing us get out coached every game, Boycott the club don't go to the matches, ...

Um ...

... barely two weeks ago you posted this below, what’s changed? 🤔

I have been one of Buckleys biggest doubters.
But last night i was extremely impressed by his coaching, still don't agree with the zone defence, i think with the standing on the mark rule the zone defence can be exploited, but putting Moore up forward putting trust in keene (still got 5 goals kicked on him) but i think he has a high ceiling, playing Mcrae in the guts thought he ran the game out quite well.
The direct play reminded me of a 2018 game style, actaully enjoyed watching the game, i know we're 1 and 4 but i think last night was a turning point, its taken him a few games to make moves and change things up but watch out, we're going DIRECT and taking the game on things will click sooner then you think.

I agree,
Bucks can only work with the cattle on the farm,
And considering our cattle he has done well.

Mate, he isn't much of a coach. Got outcoached after the 1st quarter in the 2018 grand final. We should have won it, considering the position we were in at quarter time. I've never been a Bucks fan especially when he is persistent in keeping his dud assistants.

Mate, he isn't much of a coach. Got outcoached after the 1st quarter in the 2018 grand final. We should have won it, considering the position we were in at quarter time. I've never been a Bucks fan especially when he is persistent in keeping his dud assistants.

Well that 2018 team,
Let's not forget our draw in 2018 was super soft.
Could he have had great assistants back then?
I agree Harvey and Sanderson should have departed years ago.

But do I blast Bucks.
Heck I used to.
At the end of the Day where do we lay the blame that has put us in this situation?

Eddie
Recuruiting
Fitness Staff

Well that 2018 team,
Let's not forget our draw in 2018 was super soft.
Could he have had great assistants back then?
I agree Harvey and Sanderson should have departed years ago.

But do I blast Bucks.
Heck I used to.
At the end of the Day where do we lay the blame that has put us in this situation?

Eddie
Recuruiting
Fitness Staff

We need to start with a clean slate starting with the head coach and assistants. Bucks will never win us a premiership and I feel he has had ample time (10 years) to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back