Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact IV “Phasing into the New Normal”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over here in Adelaide we are hearing talk of no footy in WA for month perhaps. Are you guys hearing anything over there?

There may be a switch of venues for the double up similar to Brisbane v Collingwood earlier this year because of the lack of crowds but footy is definitely happening. No new cases today and community sport is running.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Freo looking like going to Brisbane and WC could possibly go to Adelaide for their game as both games are switchable as they double ups.
Yeah, I’ve heard from a mate involved at AO that they have been spoken to about holding 2 games on the same weekend and the logistics involved. Sounds like it might just be a swap as you said

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The security guard is a person. He had no reason to believe he was COVID positive at the time. He was following all protocols with regards to use of PPE and non-contact with guests and CCTV has confirmed this. He did not have a second job as directed by the WA government. It is not reasonable to expect him to be locked up at home while he is not at work and while he is not exhibiting any symptoms or been in contact with hotel quarantine guests.
When did I ever suggest he stay locked up or it was his fault? The health department failed to protect him on the job and now we're paying for it.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah, I’ve heard from a mate involved at AO that they have been spoken to about holding 2 games on the same weekend and the logistics involved. Sounds like it might just be a swap as you said
Because of our large membership base, The club reckons we could lose $2M per game with no crowd. They'll be keen to offset that, so a fixture swap sounds like a smart move.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Because of our large membership base, The club reckons we could lose $2M per game with no crowd. They'll be keen to offset that, so a fixture swap sounds like a smart move.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
I witnessed something disgusting last week.

In our office one of the lads answered the door to a client but forget to grab his mask from his desk. So he leaned down and grabbed a used mask that the secretary had left there from the day before. He stood there and spoke to said client for 25 mins ...while breathing in all the smells from that old mask

I witnessed something disgusting last week.

In our office one of the lads answered the door to a client but forget to grab his mask from his desk. So he leaned down and grabbed a used mask that the secretary had left there from the day before. He stood there and spoke to said client for 25 mins ...while breathing in all the smells from that old mask

Sounds like something Troy Buswell would do

Is there an end date to the masks thing? McGowan's comments imply it will be ongoing, which would be a pain
Masks on public transport and large events only from Saturday if I understood the presser properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back