Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

If only one person was the problem, why was it shared so widely?
Stories, rumours, and what not spread quickly when Bombers house was raided so had a photo been taken, it would have been shared widely

That doesn't mean there should have ever been a pic, there shouldn't have been but to question why it was shared is just silly. Will always happen when someone in the public eye gets methed up, commits crimes and a pic is snapped of the night in question. Gender is irrelevant as to why it was shared

Six were given a 12 month good behaviour bond, must pay Laidley between 1 and 3K and do a 'respect' course.

39 other police faced internal disciplinary action.

Brutal discipline from VicPol.
This is none of our business, I just want to wish this person some happiness, I worked with a person who was fully transgender , and they need some understanding their reality is a reality, So lets can all this today just remember the footy played and coached. Thats all that's needed!!

This is none of our business, I just want to wish this person some happiness, I worked with a person who was fully transgender , and they need some understanding their reality is a reality, So lets can all this today just remember the footy played and coached. Thats all that's needed!!
Did anyone get sacked?

Agree with the drugged up lunatic part, but how does what they are wearing become an issue?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think that’s the problem. Are people really going to respect a persons decision to swap gender if they’re a drugged up stalker lunatic.

I think that’s the problem. Are people really going to respect a persons decision to swap gender if they’re a drugged up stalker lunatic.
Drug use or otherwise, the law still applies to the cops.

Channel nine just broadcast Danni Laidley suing the police for the leaked photos etc.
Channel nine only showed images of "Dean" Laidley back in North days and so on.
Why would channel nine do this and not show updated images.
Probably no pictures that weren't illegally leaked by the police.

The only reason this shared is because at the time it wasn't widely known Laidley was trans.

People saying "why weren't Thompsons photos leaked" etc is because he just isn't high profile enough without a twist in the story.

Hell, if Laidley wasn't trans, if he was arrested for using meth photos wouldn't have been taken or been leaked.

Wasn't D given a very light sentence and a diversion order, for writing a letter of thanks to the police?
Bit stiff for them (as in D) to now turn around and sue the police over the photos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't D given a very light sentence and a diversion order, for writing a letter of thanks to the police?
Bit stiff for them (as in D) to now turn around and sue the police over the photos.
Two. Different. Issues.

Two. Different. Issues.
If I let you borrow my boat for a weekend. Then you came back and ran over my letterbox while dropping the boat off, id be pretty angry.
2 different issues yeah, but if I (or the police) did you (or D) a favor - I would expect you to take it easy on me.

If I let you borrow my boat for a weekend. Then you came back and ran over my letterbox while dropping the boat off, id be pretty angry.
2 different issues yeah, but if I (or the police) did you (or D) a favor - I would expect you to take it easy on me.
Oh no! Cops got screwed over! So sad!

Oh no! Cops got screwed over! So sad!
Maybe so, but D will be hoping they don't get caught stalking again, the po po may not be so gentle on them next time.
Dick pusey (the driver whom car was being impounded when Singh Bajwa drove his truck into and killed the 4 police) has learnt what happens when you annoy the police.

when you annoy the police
Or get them killed.

Kinda different.

I imagine Danni won’t be getting any attention from the cops for a while. They screwed themselves.

Or get them killed.

Kinda different.

I imagine Danni won’t be getting any attention from the cops for a while. They screwed themselves.
Dick had nowt to do with their deaths, read the sentencing notes if you need confirmation.

" What must be made clear at the outset is that you are not being sentenced for causing or contributing to the death of the four police officers. While that may be a trite statement to those present, given the nature of the publicity as a result of your conduct, as was discussed at the plea, there are some reports in the community that suggest you somehow caused the death of the police officers. "

https://www.countycourt.vic.gov.au/files/documents/2021-04/sentencing-remarks-dpp-v-pusey.pdf
paragraph 48

"a trite statement" = the fact i need to spell this common sense statement out is astounding.

The only reason this shared is because at the time it wasn't widely known Laidley was trans.

People saying "why weren't Thompsons photos leaked" etc is because he just isn't high profile enough without a twist in the story.

Hell, if Laidley wasn't trans, if he was arrested for using meth photos wouldn't have been taken or been leaked.
Bombers photos probably would have been leaked had their been any but we dont know that

People can normalize it as much as they like but men in dresses and poor make up is going to turn heads. An ex AFL coach doing it while methed up? Obviously people are going to take notice. Human nature to look at car crashes whether we like it or not

Maybe so, but D will be hoping they don't get caught stalking again, the po po may not be so gentle on them next time.
Dick pusey (the driver whom car was being impounded when Singh Bajwa drove his truck into and killed the 4 police) has learnt what happens when you annoy the police.
Pusey deserved everything hes getting and some. No one is saying he killed them, hes still a piece of s**t who shouldnt walk amongst society

So how were Pusey’s actions anything like Dani suing the cops for what THE COPS did wrong?
They weren't, I'm just saying D seems to have some serious demons that may lead to more dealings with the law in the future. Screwing the police after they did her a big favour wont help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back