Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Me too. It’s pointless investing so much emotion in this ******* club! It’s soul destroying!!!
I often think of our plight as supporters, and then rack my brain as to how any emotionally-balanced, rational human being, would have been able to support Melbourne or St Kilda for the last 55 years. Imagine 55 years of joyless, soul-destroying fun!

can’t wait to see what setback/injury AP and/or Logue gets in the next week or two, to round things off nicely. This is the 5th season the two of them have been on a list together and they’re yet to play a game together

Saw Sturt receive a little knock in the goal square. Limped a bit then kept going, kick 2 more after receiving the hit and looked fine? Another one made out of glass it seems.

We should of taken Chapman off. I played through a busted shoulder once and haven't played since! When i go swimming or bowling it flares up or any swinging action it flares up. He's 18/19 why would we do that.

As mentioned above I would play the youngsters and depth against Brisbane. (Valente, Henry, Western, Treacy, Giro, Meek...etc) rest the stars and get them back + Ryan for Essendon and try start our run.

Might be good to see the depth we've got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw Sturt receive a little knock in the goal square. Limped a bit then kept going, kick 2 more after receiving the hit and looked fine? Another one made out of glass it seems.

We should of taken Chapman off. I played through a busted shoulder once and haven't played since! When i go swimming or bowling it flares up or any swinging action it flares up. He's 18/19 why would we do that.

As mentioned above I would play the youngsters and depth against Brisbane. (Valente, Henry, Western, Treacy, Giro, Meek...etc) rest the stars and get them back + Ryan for Essendon and try start our run.

I'd do it the other way. I don't think we will win either and another 60+ loss would be bad for morale.

Put the best we have out there this week and try and stay competitive and then roll out a few kids to keep fans spirits up against the Dons. They are reasonably young as well.

I'd bring in Blair Bell, Ben Howlett, Jackson Merritt, Jarva Penis and Tyrone Thorne. And can we bring Will Schofield in as a tall back?

genuine question why's everyone saying their done. (IP come back) this happens all the time. Surely everyone's grown the ability to tune it out, block the negatives and celebrate when the good times do arrive. Its the reality of being a freo supporter.

I'd do it the other way. I don't think we will win either and another 60+ loss would be bad for morale.

Put the best we have out there this week and try and stay competitive and then roll out a few kids to keep fans spirits up against the Dons. They are reasonably young as well.

Wouldnt we try nab a win against bombers to go 5 and 4?

I think we are roughly as likely to win with a few debutants as we are with whatever is left of our B22. You get that injection of enthusiasm that can be infections (kind of like Cerra and Mitch's debut).

See your point, but that was in front of a home crowd.

genuine question why's everyone saying their done. (IP come back) this happens all the time. Surely everyone's grown the ability to tune it out, block the negatives and celebrate when the good times do arrive. Its the reality of being a freo supporter.
...but the good times never arrive...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back