List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was watching on the coach and they were spit balling who the blues could bring in to help their midfield and Gary Lyon said the person might be running around on friday night at the mcg. Could be Bolton ?
Nah.
1620086973082.png

Dimma wants to play CCJ, but he can't fit him in the team.

Watch the Doggies post-match presser.

Actions speak louder than words. With Soldo injured (whom they managed to find a spot in the team alongside Nankervis) plus all the other injuries, you can’t simply ignore the significance of his non-selection.

They either think he is gone and are not wasting game time on him, or they are attempting to protect his value by not exposing his deficiencies at senior level. Or simply they don’t rate him as good enough at the moment.

Either way can’t imagine he won’t want out at the end of the year.

Actions speak louder than words. With Soldo injured (whom they managed to find a spot in the team alongside Nankervis) plus all the other injuries, you can’t simply ignore the significance of his non-selection.

They either think he is gone and are not wasting game time on him, or they are attempting to protect his value by not exposing his deficiencies at senior level. Or simply they don’t rate him as good enough at the moment.

Either way can’t imagine he won’t want out at the end of the year.
Yeah dimma saying that then being asked about draft picks makes me think its all a bit of strategy for us to trade him

Some bloke called up sen earlier and said he was taking to a relative of cripps who reckons cotchin will retire at seasons end and cripps will come to Richmond for $800k a year :p
Wouldn’t want him for that kind of coin
The campaigners body is rooted

It won't happen but I reckon his body would be fine when he doesn't have to carry a whole team.
Walsh is already doing massive amounts of the grunt work for them and Cripps is still struggling and it’s not like our midfield is full of contested beats we only really have Cotch so we would be relying on him just as much as Carlton do to win the hard ball

He’s not a great set shot so even if he’s resting forward you aren’t getting much benefit anyway

Walsh is already doing massive amounts of the grunt work for them and Cripps is still struggling and it’s not like our midfield is full of contested beats we only really have Cotch so we would be relying on him just as much as Carlton do to win the hard ball

He’s not a great set shot so even if he’s resting forward you aren’t getting much benefit anyway
Yeah hes not a forward. Give the poor fella a spell on the bench rather than have him play as a key forward when 'resting'.

I reckon he'll get back to his best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking signing Bolton will likely cost us a senior player at caddy’s rate to create space, there’s a few out of contract that may be offered unders Gotta keep our heads in negotiation, i wouldn’t advocate over 750ish to sign on at Richmond, hes worth that However 900 or so you’d have to wonder if it’s a wise tpp investment

Some bloke called up sen earlier and said he was taking to a relative of cripps who reckons cotchin will retire at seasons end and cripps will come to Richmond for $800k a year :p
Heard that but can’t see Cotch pulling the pin with another year to run in his contract.

Ok he has some soft tissue injuries but he’s value on and off the ground is huge. No way would the club want to lose that leadership while still in the premiership window for the next 2-3?years.

Heard that but can’t see Cotch pulling the pin with another year to run in his contract.

Ok he has some soft tissue injuries but he’s value on and off the ground is huge. No way would the club want to lose that leadership while still in the premiership window for the next 2-3?years.
I wouldn't be surprised at all. Especially if we manage to get the threepeat. Probably depends how his body goes the rest of the season.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Especially if we manage to get the threepeat. Probably depends how his body goes the rest of the season.
Remember when Cotch was quoted pre-2017 that if he won a Premiership he'd retire? 3 since and he's still here, don't reckon he's in a hurry to hang up the boots.

There is a reason Cripps went below Ben Lennon in that draft. 😂😂😂

Seriously though, $800k is dreaming for Cripps.

There is a reason Cripps went below Ben Lennon in that draft. 😂😂😂

Seriously though, $800k is dreaming for Cripps.

In which way ? I would happily pay that for Cripps as a free agent
He is the exact type of player we are missing on the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back