Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Dump Truck

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
can’t wait to see what setback/injury AP and/or Logue gets in the next week or two, to round things off nicely. This is the 5th season the two of them have been on a list together and they’re yet to play a game together

Is that actually true!? Because if so, that is beyond depressing.

1620121855930.png

Caldera

All Australian
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a cluster. Putting Chapman back out to "learn to play under duress" seemed brave at the time, ridiculous now.

Just when I was starting to put some distance between me and the clownshow of a game on the weekend.

hoss

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2004
South
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sneaky S&C team. Put numbers of weeks down last week with no TBA's and have us all think how great they are. This week 5 TBA's plus Player A has had a setback and is now weeks away, Player B has had a setback and is now 3-4 away etc. Luke Ryan's gone from not even on the injury list, to touch and go for the derby, now to 1-2 weeks. Just call it 3 weeks in the first place, you campaigners.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Purpletown

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2014
Restumping
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC Denver Broncos
I often think of our plight as supporters, and then rack my brain as to how any emotionally-balanced, rational human being, would have been able to support Melbourne or St Kilda for the last 55 years. Imagine 55 years of joyless, soul-destroying fun!

Less than 30 years to go for us poor sods then? Just about half way to the end of the rainbow that ends in a latrine.

Alfonz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just gotta laugh at this point

I've resorted to laughing at our injury list for years. I even have a perverse hope that one day we can't actually field a side. If that was to happen to any side, guarantee it would be us. We almost got there early in the year, I think we named emergencies who were injured.

Mogumber

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Still don't understand how Hughes came off 2nd best with Shepherd.
It was a good old collision, that Hughes has done b4, and he's bigger than Shepherd, and he comes off with a sling.
That's the 3rd player that *er has taken out in a Derby, Sonny, Banfield and now Hughes.

mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
genuine question why's everyone saying their done. (IP come back) this happens all the time. Surely everyone's grown the ability to tune it out, block the negatives and celebrate when the good times do arrive. Its the reality of being a freo supporter.
Cause people write how they're feeling emotionally, not what is rational.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
No doubt Sturt did his ACL and is out for the season. He’s just about the most delicate AFL player Ive ever seen.
Why is Pearce now listed with an ankle problem?? Wasnt it a knee issue he had

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Alright yes our injuries are ****ed but we have got to use this opportunity to develop some of our players. We should be developing some of Treacy, Western, Henry, Tobe, and even Giro. These are some names who are going to be big for us in the future and we need to start getting games into them.

Back