Match Day Attendances - how will it work this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an email today selling level 2 restricted seats for $99 for the bulldogs and Geelong game.

I have level 2 seats with access to the function rooms with my membership and I’ll be pretty pissed off if I can’t get my seats and access because they are selling them off

Got an email today selling level 2 restricted seats for $99 for the bulldogs and Geelong game.

I have level 2 seats with access to the function rooms with my membership and I’ll be pretty pissed off if I can’t get my seats and access because they are selling them off
It's a Saints home game, not sure what Richmond membership gives you function room access at away games

Any word on whether they are continuing with this ballot nonsense for our next two home games against the bulldogs & cats?
Can't believe the amount of Friday night games they are giving us. Looks like I'll be flying solo for those games & leaving the rest of the family at home.
Yes I looked up today ballot opens tomorrow to Friday for home games R 7/8

Go in the ballot and you’ll get your seats

If anyone with away game access on their membership wants to know the loophole on getting free level 1 tickets tomorrow night feel free to inbox me

don’t wanna post it here and ruin a good thing.. it worked for me perfect at both the hawks game and for my tix tomorrow
It's clever, i discovered this by chance earlier today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any 3121 members know if we’re allowed to stand in the bar behind the glass, or do we have to stay in our designated seat?

Is there any standing allowed at the G at all, Grog squad area?
No standing at the G

Guys I have a question regarding the mobile tickets. Has anyone had issues scanning the barcode on their phones into the ground on match day, in particular those who have accessed the tickets via the Richmond app?
I've had nothing but issues & I think the problem may be the barcode itself appearing oversized when accessed through the app for some reason. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Guys I have a question regarding the mobile tickets. Has anyone had issues scanning the barcode on their phones into the ground on match day, in particular those who have accessed the tickets via the Richmond app?
I've had nothing but issues & I think the problem may be the barcode itself appearing oversized when accessed through the app for some reason. Any ideas what could be causing this?

sometimes the scanner doesn't like the dark background, maybe try turning up the brightness on your phone?

Yeah we tried that, unfortunately doesn't make any difference. The MCG official at the gate commented that the code on my phone appeared oversized & the scanner was struggling to read it.

New week same scamming s**t by ticketek, held off getting the tickets for friday because it seems that the better seats will become available once it all goes public tomorrow.

example: tried various different ticket sizes for level 1 wing today and all i was ever getting was M55 or M56 and still am as off 9pm tonight, it was never giving me Southern Stand level 1.

Some real dodgy s**t going on, yes they have always been dodgy but it seems they have stepped it up a notch this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back