Trades 2021 Round 8 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gents *tips hat*

Tricky one this week. I REALLY want to get rid of Rowe (he kinda just shits me ), also feel it's probs time to move on from Tex. Thinking;

Rowe > RCD (means he would have to be on field in mids, though does sound like Brockman may return)
Tex > Hall/Kelly

Anyone see anything else jump out that's better ?

UntitledDt.png

Anyone know if Zwill is likely to get up this week?

Hate myself for trading him in but would ideally like to hold him and fix up some rooks.

You keen mate? Predicted average? Has an excellent bye round
Very keen,

Finished last year with 111, 78, 46, 105, 105.

A 100 in JLT and started strongly,

Coupled with his high game time, takes half the kickouts and a solid intercept mark he is very enticing.

I think he goes 90ish, priced at 77 there is upside.

Just a big big call to make.

Did Farrar have a down week or is that going to be his output now?

Wondering whether to field Jones over Farrar.

Farrars base probably higher than Jones off past performance

Very keen,

Finished last year with 111, 78, 46, 105, 105.

A 100 in JLT and started strongly,

Coupled with his high game time, takes half the kickouts and a solid intercept mark he is very enticing.

I think he goes 90ish, priced at 77 there is upside.

Just a big big call to make.

I reckon it's worth waiting a week to see how Tomlinson's injury impacts their defensive structure. As far as I'm aware Tomlinson was the main one-on-one defender? Lever was the main interceptor and May was kind of inbetween?

Anyone know if Zwill is likely to get up this week?

Hate myself for trading him in but would ideally like to hold him and fix up some rooks.
Likely this week but there were some murmurings that his rest might be related to a chronic injury he's managing. Nothing solid though (heck, nothing even gelatinous).

Tell you what, Fritsch getting off is complete BS... I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant elbow to the head....

As usual, it just opens up another can of worms.

I don't think he meant to hurt, but as a fend off - it was s**t - you don't just swing an elbow. Use your hand - otherwise we'll have Toby Greene up in a few weeks for doing exactly the same....

And yes, if you choose to swing an elbow, rather than a hand - and you hit someone in the head - you should get a week - even if unintentional damage...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As usual, it just opens up another can of worms.

I don't think he meant to hurt, but as a fend off - it was sh*t - you don't just swing an elbow. Use your hand - otherwise we'll have Toby Greene up in a few weeks for doing exactly the same....

And yes, if you choose to swing an elbow, rather than a hand - and you hit someone in the head - you should get a week - even if unintentional damage...
campaigner nearly cost me the 2k mark last week. Lucky Ton Powell returned better than ever

I reckon it's worth waiting a week to see how Tomlinson's injury impacts their defensive structure. As far as I'm aware Tomlinson was the main one-on-one defender? Lever was the main interceptor and May was kind of inbetween?
Oh so fair. Didn't even think of that! With a BE of low 60 can probably wait one more.

Feel free to delete this post/put a gypsy curse on me, but... De Goey anyone?

$436K and plays the Roos this week. I haven't owned him in the past so no baggage personally but I'm sure he's in many people's never again list.

As a $50K downgrade from Gulden though...

Feel free to delete this post/put a gypsy curse on me, but... De Goey anyone?

$436K and plays the Roos this week. I haven't owned him in the past so no baggage personally but I'm sure he's in many people's never again list.

As a $50K downgrade from Gulden though...
Breakeven of 113, so it isn't worth it. If he has another bad game this week his price will go below 400k and be almost a certain pickup around the byes if he can get back to his regular 70-ish scores.

Breakeven of 113, so it isn't worth it. If he has another bad game this week his price will go below 400k and be almost a certain pickup around the byes if he can get back to his regular 70-ish scores.

Yeah for sure. Just thinking as he's got an easy game this week it could be worth getting him now. If he kicks a bag against the Kangas he'd get to 113 fairly comfortably you'd think.

I'm mainly just stirring though, I will probably end up going Gulden & Warner to Byrnes & Whitfield this week, if I can stop myself from doing dumb-arse Galaxy Brain trades like Harmes & De Spuddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back