No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow petrecca 7m over 7 years
His manager is pushing the Dusty deal

He’s definitely developed into one of the best players in the comp so I dare say he is worth the coin

He’s definitely developed into one of the best players in the comp so I dare say he is worth the coin
When he drags his team to a premiership then you can be called one of the best players in the competition, Dusty has done it three times

When he drags his team to a premiership then you can be called one of the best players in the competition, Dusty has done it three times
Dusty also got his deal before we had won anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't send fear into Oppo defenders like our man.
Dees will pay up though.

Sydney lawyers actually used blood sugar being out of whack as a defence for Paddy McCartin. I have heard it all now. And only 5 weeks? GTFO

And Fritch gets off coz the North guy was going in too low. So the tackler goes in low to avoid any accidental head clash and the bloke with the pill can elbow him in the head and AFL says no worries.

And Fritch gets off coz the North guy was going in too low. So the tackler goes in low to avoid any accidental head clash and the bloke with the pill can elbow him in the head and AFL says no worries.
Why are Cheese Platter supporters calling him Fritzkreig now?

But but but the head is sacrosanct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back