Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
You can just say you don't like Biden. You don't need to feign concern for children.
I like Biden. He’s going to produce some very funny stuff. You can actually see his mind disappearing. 😒

I'm mostly just enjoying watching you flail about trying to find things to dislike about Biden. It's funny seeing a person get triggered by some plastic visors.

Biden aside, you agree with what’s happening in that classroom? The masks, the visors (which are falling on the ground, no less).. that’s acceptable to you? Just clarifying

Biden aside, you agree with what’s happening in that classroom? The masks, the visors (which are falling on the ground, no less).. that’s acceptable to you? Just clarifying

Why are you are getting upset given the state of affairs in the US is not Australia with regards to the pandemic. It sends a clear message.

You really need to get a grip or perhaps you do have a grip but it is too tight.

Since it’s just a game, and only a game,

View attachment 1118155

This is from Sept 2019, did dear old Jenny plan to punch

a) her kids
b) the Prime Minister
c) visiting members of the Royal Family?

Well what do you expect - there is one of those Qanon believers (or should I say wackjobs) in the Kirribilli household.

I don't get bent out of shape about such minor inconveniences. I'll leave the hand-wringing to people like yourself.

69QYIqHQQEVbO.gif

Things very much getting back to 'normal here'. We had a few of the first legal raves and gigs over the weekend with 0 social diustancing rules.

Get a ******* move on Australia!

Doesn’t help that we have had less than 10% of the population, with at least one injection, being vaccinated due to sheer incompetence of the Feds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t answer the question. Weak as piss
I did answer you. I said it doesn't bother me. I'd like better prevention methods but America's public schools are woefully underfunded and they're doing the best with what they've got.

Ask yourself who is really buying your hard man routine given how pissy you get at the slightest bit of inconvenience.

Doesn’t help that we have had less than 10% of the population, with at least one injection, being vaccinated due to sheer incompetence of the Feds.
Getting mine tomorrow 💉

That's legitimately disturbing. No contextual argument possible.
What’s legitimately disturbing is people genuinely thinking that the PM’s wife is making a white supremacy sign with her hand and it’s not just how it’s resting.

Besides, it’s missing the W part, being the 3 fingers.

Bozo's response that nobody would be charged smacks of a weak response, after copping backlash from all quarters - from sportsmen (Slater), all the way through to RWNJ shock jocks (Bolt). He knows what he did is morally & ethically bankrupt, and almost certainly illegla, so now he's backpedaling as hard & fast as he possibly can.
There is NO excuse for the Government to threaten legitimate citizens from coming home... particularly those living in a country ravaged by a pandemic that threatens them coming ill of even dying.

If anything we should be prioritising those over 60 in covid infected countries to come home.

I'm mostly just enjoying watching you flail about trying to find things to dislike about Biden. It's funny seeing a person get triggered by some plastic visors.
There would be ample for an entire thread of its own to hang on the biden 'administration' and that word is used in the loosest possible context.

The mental gymnastics you would have to perform to defend what is going on at the now virtually non existant southern border would be something to see just for starters

Well what do you expect - there is one of those Qanon believers (or should I say wackjobs) in the Kirribilli household.

i’ve been told it’s just a game, I’m waiting to hear from anyone what her next move would be

I did answer you. I said it doesn't bother me. I'd like better prevention methods but America's public schools are woefully underfunded and they're doing the best with what they've got.

Kids wearing masks and having plastic screens around their desk for a virus that provably and unequivocally presents less risk to them than the common flu, is certifiably insane. It’s adults filling kids with fear about a threat that does not exist.

You know it’s certifiably insane, too. That’s the best part.

I’m just waiting for what you’ll defend next.

Kids wearing masks and having plastic screens around their desk for a virus that provably and unequivocally presents less risk to them than the common flu, is certifiably insane. It’s adults filling kids with fear about a threat that does not exist.

You know it’s certifiably insane, too. That’s the best part.

I’m just waiting for what you’ll defend next.
Kids catch covid and bring it home putting their older relatives at risk. There are also teachers of varying age groups and those poor bastards certainly don't get paid enough to risk their lives. Trying to stop people dying is not insane. I'm sorry you can't handle the slightest bit of adversity, but others are much harder than you and they don't feel the need to cry like a little bitch every time they see something they don't like in trying times like these.

Kids catch covid and bring it home putting their older relatives at risk.

Kids catch and transmit influenza at a higher rate. So you could justify all that nonsense for flu season, forever more,
if that was your reasoning.

There are also teachers of varying age groups and those poor bastards certainly don't get paid enough to risk their lives. Trying to stop people dying is not insane.

Pretending that anything happening in that room was stopping anybody from dying, is astonishingly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back