2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McFlabby out for 8-10 weeks, Carlton still getting value for their $$$$
Glory be, can you imagine how much weight he will gain in that period. Not to mention thats basically season ending too.

McFlabby out for 8-10 weeks, Carlton still getting value for their $$$$

Damn. That actually makes their side stronger.

Himmelberg kicked a goal but was called a free kick against.
It was about 2 minutes to go from memory so they still had time to kick a goal against which probably would have happened knowing Adelaide.
Commentators saying Berg didn't do anything wrong there

hberg-q4-434-gif.1118693

They will need the money to go all in on Cripps.
And mckay..

Be hilarious if North offered McKay $900k a year and he took it to go play with his brother..

Then all north offered Carlton was their second rounder.. and threatened to send him to the PSD if carlton dont accept it..

they could say.. you did it to gold coast with Martin.. gave him a million dollar contract and then walked him to the PSD when the suns didnt accept your peanuts..

whats good for the goose..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might depend on whether their coach is still at Carlton next year...
Lock it in Eddie, he wont be.

Teague is dead man walking. He got a lucky stay of execution v Dons, it wont last long.

Dons should have put the Blues away when they led by almost 4 goals.

They will need the money to go all in on Cripps.
And Harry McKay

You keep McKay if they had to choose.

Carlton can fool themselves all they want, they wont play finals and are closer to a rebuild than winning a flag with their current squad.

They should trade Cripps to WA, get the max value for him now, he already looks like he wont last the journey and go into his early 30s. His body is battered.

Geelong deserved that call they should of lost the game to Brisbane when they were denied a holding the ball that would have won them the game. Footy gods karma.

Umps saved them against Hawthorn too.

And mckay..

Be hilarious if North offered McKay $900k a year and he took it to go play with his brother..

Then all north offered Carlton was their second rounder.. and threatened to send him to the PSD if carlton dont accept it..

they could say.. you did it to gold coast with Martin.. gave him a million dollar contract and then walked him to the PSD when the suns didnt accept your peanuts..

whats good for the goose..
Would be a beautiful karma delivered to Princes Park.

apparently it was

that depends, are you paid half a mil a year to do nothing half the week?

honestly if you don’t know it’s been co-opted by now, I can’t help you Other than to say, it’s time you grew up.

but like I keep getting told, it’s just a game.

my favourite game, is punching Nazis.

in the meantime, My favourite number is 88!

Hello everyone,

I was - and still am - very upset by this, but telling you all to grow up wasn’t the right thing to do

i apologise , esp to FR0GGY

please remember, this is how it starts, “it’s all a game”
next thing you know, your country is razed, half your family is dead, and you grow up on the other side of the world. Australia is truly the lucky country, but it won’t stay that way without vigilance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back