What the heck? Convicted Child Killer Part of Essendon's Cheer Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
What the fu**?
I didn't know women had a cooling off period of 18 months where they can just fu** off their children. That's disgusting.

Infanticide is still a crime, it's just not murder / manslaughter.

All things said I think it's still a pretty archaic / sexist / unjust law. The only thing going for it would be if it actually results in more convictions than if it did not exist - as in, people would get off on murder due to insanity or something.

But I think it is still s**t because it devalues a child's life just because they are young. If you are genuinely of unsound mind and don't understand what you are doing, then you are not guilty, no matter the age of the victim. If this is not the case, I don't see why a lesser charge or lesser penalties should apply because the child is younger and the accused is a woman.

300Weatherby

Cancelled
Apr 12, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GCS & Bianchi Cup
Champ me all you want. Have you read the circumstances of the case or you just want to rage post without knowing anything?

Absolutely, because there is always a way of excusing brutally murdering your defenseless baby and seriously maiming another one. How dare he suggest otherwise

Only is a country like Australia are female child murderers treated like a victim

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Absolutely, because there is always a way of excusing brutally murdering your defenseless baby and seriously maiming another one. How dare he suggest otherwise

Only is a country like Australia are female child murderers treated like a victim
No,
infantcide has been an age old issue.
It has not been treated as murder in many countries , it varies world wide As too how the punishment/treatment is meted out.

300Weatherby

Cancelled
Apr 12, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GCS & Bianchi Cup
No,
infantcide has been an age old issue.
It has not been treated as murder in many countries , it varies world wide As too how the punishment/treatment is meted out.

How many other countries treat the murderer as a victim like the woke community do here?

300Weatherby

Cancelled
Apr 12, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GCS & Bianchi Cup
go do your own research!
while your at it read about committing crimes while mentally impaired .

Why should i do research for your argument? lol lazy bugger.

Mentally impaired...here we go, I'm depressed so I have an excuse for brutally beating my defenseless 12 month old baby to death

There's your research mate

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

Mentally impaired...here we go, I'm depressed so I have an excuse for brutally beating my defenseless 12 month old baby to death

I just shared some facts about infantcide, dont shoot the messenger . I did not ask this simplistic, naive question that offers zero outcome “How many other countries treat the murderer as a victim like the woke community do here?” It was YOU!!

Off you go, and put all your toys back in the cot on your way.

Shannon M

All Australian
Feb 1, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I suppose Essendon were going around injecting young men who didn't know better (or pressuring them into being injected) with performance enhancers.

Then when it all came out they extended Hirdy's contract.

What do we expect really?

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong

It's your argument that the perpetrators get treated like victims, you literally said:

"How many other countries treat the murderer as a victim like the woke community do here?"

So, first you have to prove that they're murderers (and legally speaking they're not convicted of "murder"), then you have to prove they're treated as victims here. And then you have to prove that other countries don't treat these issues similarly. And if you wanted to be fair about it, you'd use countries with similar legal systems.

Sounds like you'll be pushing s**t up hill on all counts.

The justice system moves slowly and for good reason - to think it's "woke" just illustrates your naivety.

Infanticide is a tragedy, but this thread sounds like an MRA get together. No acknowledgment of things like post-natal depression etc

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the reason for obtaining a working with children check was so people like this were exposed and knocked back?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
I dont know why you are all saying typical Essendon etc. When the government are the ones that issue Working with Childrens checks that she required.

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dont know why you are all saying typical Essendon etc. When the government are the ones that issue Working with Childrens checks that she required.
Much the same reason that everyone reckons North have no fans, every Pies supporter has no teeth and every Melbourne supporter drives a RangeRover and takes a cheese board to the footy. Low hanging fruit

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Much the same reason that everyone reckons North have no fans, every Pies supporter has no teeth and every Melbourne supporter drives a RangeRover and takes a cheese board to the footy. Low hanging fruit
Like it makes no sense. The only way ANYONE can get a children's check is through the government. So instead of having a crack at Essendon, have a crack at the government that cleared her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back