Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The amount of body hair AB has, I wouldn't be surprised if had a bit of panda in him.
Don’t need to be hairy to have a bit of panda in you, just sayin

In some pretty good news, I just accepted a promotion at work. Finally changing roles after 4.5 years. Waiting for the contract to 100% confirm.

Less hours. More travel. More pay. fu** yeah.
Travel is exciting at first, me and more recently Mrs Goose have travelled for work a bit, after a while it wore us both down.
See if you can negotiate reasonable flight times so you leave for the airport at the same time you would work and arrive home at normal time. Even that means another night away. Much less taxing in my opinion.

Travel is exciting at first, me and more recently Mrs Goose have travelled for work a bit, after a while it wore us both down.
See if you can negotiate reasonable flight times so you leave for the airport at the same time you would work and arrive home at normal time. Even that means another night away. Much less taxing in my opinion.
He’s still working at Subway, just as an assistant manager now and one suburb over. It should only be an extra 10 mins on the train each way.

Hello bombers.
Welcome to Gumbania.
Heads up, we are now elite, this is no longer the Gumbies of old.
I'd suggest forfeiting, but watching Rodney Dangerfield up close is something you can tell your Grand kids about.

He’s still working at Subway, just as an assistant manager now and one suburb over. It should only be an extra 10 mins on the train each way.
Has to take the train to get to the subway ... shop. Guess it sorta makes sense

Hello bombers.
Welcome to Gumbania.
I'd suggest forfeiting, but watching Rodney Dangerfield up close is something you can tell your Grand kids about.
As a warning?

As a warning?
Depends on your attitude.
Some see the experience of getting dusted by an all time great as wonderful life experience.
Others have nightmares after receiving a reality check about where really stand.
Only you know how you will respond to be "dangered'

Hello bombers.
Welcome to Gumbania.
If you campaigners are so elite, how about putting some food and piss out for us. You’ve been pathetic hosts so far and I hope it improves.
As for telling the grandkids tales, * Rodney Dangerfield for I once saw BLUEALLTHRU kick 10 in a match with a stubbie in one hand and no boots on. Now that’s something that will be remembered.

If you campaigners are so elite, how about putting some food and piss out for us. You’ve been pathetic hosts so far and I hope it improves.
As for telling the grandkids tales, fu** Rodney Dangerfield for I once saw BLUEALLTHRU kick 10 in a match with a stubbie in one hand and no boots on. Now that’s something that will be remembered.
Great memories:thumbsu: mate and tell your mum sorry I bailed early this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be able to share with Jabba73 your experiences.
How did you feel after Rodney Dangerfield kicked 8 on you last year.
Do you brag to you about the day you marked a living legend or do you wake up in cold sweat thinking about it.
Can go either way
Seen BLUEALLTHRU kick 10 without leaving the square and Pugsley get 143 DT points in a match.

Would need to be something very special to top either of those

Hello bombers.
Welcome to Gumbania.
Hello Gumbies and Bombres, like everything else, things change, now it’s the definition of elite....what’s next.

Only traveled for work once prior and this will mostly be day trips but no chance I'll be booking the early flights the next day. I've worked too long on my reputation of being unreliable in the morning.

Sampling Subways from various stores isn't that easy Jab. Lucky omgfridge is good on the tooth.

Crack up. Because of the train I actually lose money now but least I get a shiny new badge.

Hello Gumbies and Bombres, like everything else, things change, now it’s the definition of elite....what’s next.
DockerDen5215 was nominated last round for the Gun award for rookies, was the only one that qualified.

Elite

DockerDen5215 was nominated last round for the Gun award for rookies, was the only one that qualified.

Elite
Fair to say the fall off in rookies been pretty drastic. Been a while since a torch nom.

Crack up. Because of the train I actually lose money now but least I get a shiny new badge.
Handled it splendidly campaigner now do you have an extra toe or something as I need something special to take my mind of that sexy ******* campaigner MITS

As for telling the grandkids tales, fu** Rodney Dangerfield for I once saw BLUEALLTHRU kick 10 in a match with a stubbie in one hand and no boots on. Now that’s something that will be remembered.
Even if they only put out the stuff they stole from the Prison when they visited, should be enough to feed and water an army for days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back