Bluemour Melting Pot XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

then ******* sign and stop ******* odn & aph about.............if you haven't signed by the bye, everyone will just presume you are gone to the csc or tc........

I assume he'll just migrate to the Bulldogs so he and Caleb Daniel can see eye to eye.

Last edited:
I like it.

With Murph, Betts, and possibly Levi all out the door at the end of the year it would certainly make sense to add a veteran presence with 2-3 years left at the top level to the forward line. Without that type of addition, you're really looking at an injury-prone McGovern and still young Harry McKay as the veterans up forward.

He can also slide into the midfield so would be a handy rotations player.

Makes zero sense for me

More likely that he has been carrying injuries......because of carrying the side for so long!!!

I also think his body is pretty stuffed from the workload he has carried and i dont think its an 'injury', i think its how his body is now and his very best footy is behind him - so his contract shouldnt be the highest dollars but probably similar to what he is on now.

Same as Ferris did to the Carlton board..

He took all our cash in Bigfooty Free Agency, we can't even afford
an updated background without the retired Kade Simpson and the one foot out the door Tayla Harris on it.. :winkv1:

Prespakis and Walsh the obvious replacements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I do. Can you get in touch with what a defeat accepting soft supporter you have become. Amazing how acceptable it is for a captain to string out the Carlton football club on a contract. What does it tell you. Could you imagine: Kouta, Jezza, the Dom, Bradley or Kernahan doing that? I don't even think Murphy did it

You picked Bombers to win by 32 points, yeah?

Makes zero sense for me

Me too, it’s not 2016. We have a senior core that nicely splits across the 22-28 age range now not the gulf between the young and old like we had.

If it’s to fill a need, absolutely think about it, but we have players on our list that can and will play the role/s he does that need to play

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back